****The Official Ecurb Thread****©®™ (Merged 7X)

BP

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you need only read the last 3 pages of the falwell thread to see why :shock:

hey bill, what does meh mean anyway

meh doesn't mean anything,kind of like this thread..it's meaningless.

you seem to say it a lot. it's gotta mean something?

It's a really bad posting habit I have,I'm sorry. :(

I'm gonna go ask sar 1 if it's a mac thing :mrgreen:

Somebody has been lurking somewhere ;)

And it's SAR I! :D

Come on folks,don't be shy..heh,maybe this should be moved to the vBookie forum..haha

Meh...13,787

when is my anniversary?

Edit

10-24-2006

I got it

I think eC will have a bazillion posts - another 4000 tonight after the Bulls beat the Pistons at home.

On a side note - somehow my rep got turned on and any ability to shut it off got stripped out of my control panel. But I'm sure neither of you crusty sock fu_kers know anything about that:p

On a side note - somehow my rep got turned on and any ability to shut it off got stripped out of my control panel. But I'm sure neither of you crusty sock fu_kers know anything about that:P

I believe Scott Dierking had something to do with it,the guy is obsessed with the rep button. :lol:

BTW..Nice rep you got there!

Come on folks,don't be shy..heh,maybe this should be moved to the vBookie forum..haha

Meh...13,787

I was gonna start a "who gets to 10,00 posts first me or ec" thread...I'm putting my vee money on ec....I've been here since the site started

I was gonna start a "who gets to 10,00 posts first me or ec" thread...I'm putting my vee money on ec....I've been here since the site started

The guy is a posting machine..wait until training camp starts..remember,we have a FULL season of ecurb posts to look forward to. :confused0061::animal0028:

The guy is a posting machine..wait until training camp starts..remember,we have a FULL season of ecurb posts to look forward to. :confused0061::animal0028:

And mine, I've only been around like 5 months and I'm gaining ground fast ;)

Im a post hawk... like the Kerry Rhodes of JN... always near the play... :lol:

I always thought of you as more the Eric Coleman type. You know a few steps late but you are there for the camera shot and the credit. Somehow your uniform never gets dirty though, lol.

I think eC will have a bazillion posts - another 4000 tonight after the Bulls beat the Pistons at home.

On a side note - somehow my rep got turned on and any ability to shut it off got stripped out of my control panel. But I'm sure neither of you crusty sock fu_kers know anything about that:p

I got your PM. I will shut it off.

LOL - It really doesn't matter dude. I just don't want to go to the "other side" and look like a defector.

Actually there is something wrong. Your settings say Display Rep = No. There are some users having title problems as well. I think a reindex is in order. I will try to run that soon.

(Yes I realize that nobody believes me. But I am being serious. There really is a wolf this time. Watch, you will see).

Actually there is something wrong. Your settings say Display Rep = No. There are some users having title problems as well. I think a reindex is in order. I will try to run that soon.

(Yes I realize that nobody believes me. But I am being serious. There really is a wolf this time. Watch, you will see).

I call shenanigans.

And mine, I've only been around like 5 months and I'm gaining ground fast ;)

Well,of course you're gaining ground. you're broke,remember? :D

I always thought of you as more the Eric Coleman type. You know a few steps late but you are there for the camera shot and the credit. Somehow your uniform never gets dirty though, lol.

LMAO POTW nom!

Archived