****The Official Ecurb Thread****©®™ (Merged 7X)

BP

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the point of post counts anyway? I've never understood this.

Post counts show you who has the smallest penis. It is an inverse relationship to the total # of posts.

Right now Smizzy is first and I am second (smallest). But Pinnochio, I mean Ecurb, is shrinking fast. Pretty soon he won't be a wooden boy anymore.

Post counts show you who has the smallest penis. It is an inverse relationship to the total # of posts.

Right now Smizzy is first and I am second (smallest). But Pinnochio, I mean Ecurb, is shrinking fast. Pretty soon he won't be a wooden boy anymore.

Its my dream to beat Smizzy off the list.... :lol:

Ironically... expect on gameday and nights... my posting will be way down... I am selling the shop and going to take classes for real estate... no more JN all day!

You have a chance!

You are switching to real estate during the sub-prime fiasco and you claim you will have less time?

Interesting.

:P

thought so.

Ecurb's post count is making a mockery of long time posters. SJ is ready to crumble by the end of the day, and 124 will suffer the same fate, i'm afraid, within the week.

Good luck to you two, and more importantly to the remaining hierarchy.

lis

What is the point of post counts anyway? I've never understood this.

Ice breaker for noobs.

Just being a Patriot fan here is not question enough.

Now, one with 9K or 14K in Tex's case generates a WTF? And the inevitable 9th post asking why we are here?

It's so lousy newbs can give me $hit for having 9,000+ posts on a Jets board in an attempt to somehow make me feel guilty.

I know we keep trying but you refuse to fall for it. ;) Tell them "at least it's not 30,000 like some Patsie Trolls".

Summer is almost over and classes will be back in session in 2 weeks. I will then be of course ignoring my college professors and will have at least another hour a day to type on the computer.

Prepare for a battle ecurb.

:box:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why..i limit my posts around the internet to about 40-50 a day.....maybe 400 a week..between many sites

and u have 180 in 1 day!

damn.....your gonna die at the pc..if u don't slow down guys..don't u have work?

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why..i limit my posts around the internet to about 40-50 a day.....maybe 400 a week..between many sites

and u have 180 in 1 day!

damn.....your gonna die at the pc..if u don't slow down guys..don't u have work?

Meanwhile timbok is probably pm'ing ecurb begging him to post at his site!

:)

ecurb + voice recognition hardware/software = 30,000 posts per year

:bag:

Now theres an idea... :)

Meanwhile timbok is probably pm'ing ecurb begging him to post at his site!

:)

haha

Good stuff Max... and to think Sooth doesnt want me... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived