Leon Washington's College Picks

Leon Washington

Headline game for me is Alabama versus Florida State at Jax in a 5 o clock start. This is a very interesting matchup, Coach Bowden against Saban. The Tide is coming off a tough game, and FSU is struggling. I think the Noles will be up for the challenge and win outright, so I am giving the 2 1/2.

Mich State at Wisconsin could end up being the tie-breaker in the Big Ten at the end of the year. I will take the home team, who will use this opportunity to be seen in a nationally televised game to impress, so I will lay the 7 1/2 points.

USC -20 will romp at UW.

Home Dawg Georgia Tech upsets Clemson, so i will take the 3 1/2.

Notre Dame covers at Purdue, taking the 22.

WVU at USF. I think West V is the stronger team, but I would be worried about So.Florida in a home night game on national TV. The crowd may be the difference for them, so I will take the home dog and the 7.

'Bama wins over FSU by at least 3 TDS.

Wisconsin wins, a close one.

USC definately.

Clemson over GT, CJ Spiller rocks mein zocks.

Purdue offense obliterates the ND (lack of) defense, but Jimmy will get lucky and score a TD on a scramble or something stupid.

I am a USF homer, but older and stronger Pat White and Steve Slaton are ****ing hard to doubt.

Headline game for me is Alabama versus Florida State at Jax in a 5 o clock start. This is a very interesting matchup, Coach Bowden against Saban. The Tide is coming off a tough game, and FSU is struggling. I think the Noles will be up for the challenge and win outright, so I am giving the 2 1/2.

Mich State at Wisconsin could end up being the tie-breaker in the Big Ten at the end of the year. I will take the home team, who will use this opportunity to be seen in a nationally televised game to impress, so I will lay the 7 1/2 points.

USC -20 will romp at UW.

Home Dawg Georgia Tech upsets Clemson, so i will take the 3 1/2.

Notre Dame covers at Purdue, taking the 22.

WVU at USF. I think West V is the stronger team, but I would be worried about So.Florida in a home night game on national TV. The crowd may be the difference for them, so I will take the home dog and the 7.

Okay 4-2. The Wiscinsin game was a difficult one to predict. I had a feeling they would win, which they did, but they did not cover. Close to 5-1, but no cigar.

Go Noles!

I do not think one person in the country predicted that Texas, Oklahoma and Florida would all lose. Not much makes me happier than the Gayturds losing.

Go Noles!

Last week: 4-2.

This weeks picks:

South Florida goes to FAU and will dominate, as they get ready for their showdown against Rutgers. i will lay the 15 1/2 points.

Speaking of the Scarlett Knights, they will rebound at home against Cinn., so I will lay the 3.

LSU is a nine point favorite at home against Florida. Florida may cover, but I will never bet on the Gayturds, so I will leave this one alone.

How bout dem Noles! Beating Bama was not easy. I will stay will them to trounce NC State. -18

A few twicky games this week.

The Thursday night game is Kentucky at So Carolina. This will be a good one, but i think Woodson will have problemns there, so I will lay the 3 1/2. if Ky comes out of this with a win, people will have to start taking them seriously.

VT getting 5 1/2 at Clemson is interesting. Taking the Hokies to cover.

Ohio State at Pudue is another inteserting matchup. i will take the Boilermakers at home +7

:character0293:

FAU pulls the upset.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

USF p00ns the n00bs by three tds.

Rutgers, wins over Cincinnatti, by 10, sorry Cincinnatti, I'm no Rutgers fan, but the dream will be over.

More upsets! Florida usurps LSU in a close one, 3 pts.

FSU, Xavier Lee better show that he is more than just another dumb physical specimen, I will reflect Leon's choice this week.

Kentucky wins, my gut tells me big because the Ol Ball Coach will try more stupid trick plays, but I will leave it at a TD. Andre Woodson is the #1 QB in all the land.

VT will lose to Clemson, they just get by, and after a while, just getting by aint enough.

Purdue vs. The Ohio State University, hard pick to make. I will take OSU because of their offense does good enough not to screw up and the defense is better than Purdue's, still a close one, I'll surrender 3.

Archived