Poker Room Is Here

Maxman

By popular request the poker room is here. Please stop by, create an account and let us know what you think. Right now the table has 5 seats. There are a few options that can be customized so give us some feedback once you join.

I will add a link to the menu but in the meantime just click on one of the links in this thread:

http://www.pluginpoker.com/popup/lobby.asp?c=921

Thanks!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The players can have temper tantrums, I love it!

I wish we had a crap table room, I hate playing cards. :Nuts:

It's always something else. You ungrateful little bastid. I am tempted to give Smizzy back the senior mod title. Just watch it. lol.

LMFAO at Beans and gangreenman.

hey you know what... If some people werent distracting me...

Dammit I think the other players found a way to film my eyes and could tell what I had.

Cheaters.

In all seriousness though, I understand this comes out of your pocket Max, but it would be nice if we could have a bigger table or at least another table that size because by the end there were like 3-4 people waiting.

lol:lololol:

:Dadd:

I'm going to have to go back and look - I missed that!

Dammit I think the other players found a way to film my eyes and could tell what I had.

Cheaters.

In all seriousness though, I understand this comes out of your pocket Max, but it would be nice if we could have a bigger table or at least another table that size because by the end there were like 3-4 people waiting.

Huh?

:bag:

Cheaters.

We can see what demand is like and figure it out from there. We do pay by the seat so we can reevaluate in a bit.

Archived