Nightshift Check In

The Gun Of Bavaria

What's it got that for $50 will make it that much better than 2004 which I'm already addicted to?

It's 29.99 you silly Copper and it's better with more mini games and alot more features.

Don't get emotional about it just go get it . SO i can whoop you on line .

It's 29.99 you silly Copper and it's better with more mini games and alot more features.

Don't get emotional about it just go get it . SO i can whoop you on line .

EA is selling a new game for under $100???

You don't want a piece of me...

Tigers will roll all over your Yanks

My favorite new feature is you can read the pitch as sson as it gets released by the color. The ball flashes a color for a milisecond and the color tips you off on what kind of pitch,

Red-Breaking ball

Purple- Sinker

White- heater

it's cool.

Baseball video game suck balls. If you set it to play at Rookie level, every player on your team hits .600. But if you jack it to All-Star level, your opponent bats around three times in the first inning. It's garbage, I say.

Exactly, video game baseball died with Bases Loaded on NES.

That was a great game, the only problem was that it didn't have the Patriots or the Jets. :shock:

I like 10yd fight too but tecmo bowl ruled. I can still remember faking a stomach ace to stay home and play tecmo bowl all day long.

I like 10yd fight too but tecmo bowl ruled. I can still remember faking a stomach ace to stay home and play tecmo bowl all day long.

Who was the Colts QB on that game? That was the best play on the game--you'd drop back with the Colts QB (God, he was in Jets camp one summer) and wait for a few seconds, and then you would throw it to TE Matt Beach and it would float on a trippy straight line with no arc on it at all for 50 yards. It was boooooojangly.

Who was the Colts QB on that game? That was the best play on the game--you'd drop back with the Colts QB (God, he was in Jets camp one summer) and wait for a few seconds, and then you would throw it to TE Matt Beach and it would float on a trippy straight line with no arc on it at all for 50 yards. It was boooooojangly.

Jack Trudeau maybe.

What about Madden 92, or was it 93? 4th and long on your own 5....go for a FG, kick the ball out of bounds, and hey presto! 3 points on the board!
Or double dribble when you could hit a half court shot if you stood in the top of the circle at mid court?

Archived