West Virginia- So Florida tonight

faba

I didn't know that USF was important enough to hate. I'm guessing you went or go to UCF. Send my regards and this tube of glue to Israel for dropping the ball. Apply to hands every Saturday.gorglue.jpg

I never went to UCF, but USF seems to think somehow they are better than UCF.

I guess harboring terrorists makes them cool.;)

Auburn, who lost to Miss State?

They arent very good, either.

Someone will have to win the Big Least.

Whoever it is will deserve it, but they arent an elite team.

Looks like the Big Least is heading to those days when the U was down. 3-4 teams with a 5-2 record and 3 losses overall.

UCONN, USF and the Cuse lead the conference. Is this BBALL?

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Looks like the Big Least is heading to those days when the U was down. 3-4 teams with a 5-2 record and 3 losses overall.

UCONN, USF and the Cuse lead the conference. Is this BBALL?

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

You said you went to BC. Do you like them being in the ACC?

I wish the whole thing never occurred, and VT, UM and BC were still in the BE. I guess thats because i'd go to more games.

I wish the whole thing never occurred, and VT, UM and BC were still in the BE. I guess thats because i'd go to more games.

And because New Jersey wouldn't be filled with 90% bandwagon "Oh my god Rutgers is in New Jersey!!???" fans too, right?;-)

And because New Jersey wouldn't be filled with 90% bandwagon "Oh my god Rutgers is in New Jersey!!???" fans too, right?;-)

That's your thing. That is not a reason for me.

We all figured out you became a Michigan fan when they won the NC, so calm down.

No.

Through the military, I have a Maryland degree.

However, I grew up and started to watch BC when Flutie arrived and have been a fan of the FB and BB teams.

I wish they stayed, but I also wished they dropped the non-FB schools.

That's your thing. That is not a reason for me.

We all figured out you became a Michigan fan when they won the NC, so calm down.

Really. I didn't realize that they won the National Title when John Navarre was a Freshman. Last I recall they shared a title with NU in 97 and Navarre was a Freshman in 99. Also, I was born in Michigan, every reason to like them, even if you want to believe in your fairytale world led by U of Convicts and Drug Addicts that I became a fan in '97.

Wrong once again.

Archived