Jimmy Johnson said Marty Shott. taped signals!

JetsLive

on Mike and MD. None of them made a big deal out of it. Now we've been hearing all this time, especially P*ts fans, "E'rybody does it" but this is the first time I've heard a current or former NFL coach call a colleague out. I wonder if the media is going to pick up on this.

most likey but they i dont think it wil be a big deal, what I mean is Im sure he did it in not such a blatant way

on Mike and MD. None of them made a big deal out of it. Now we've been hearing all this time, especially P*ts fans, "E'rybody does it" but this is the first time I've heard a current or former NFL coach call a colleague out. I wonder if the media is going to pick up on this.

Well then I guess that just goes to show how much taping the signals really helped. :lol:

most likey but they i dont think it wil be a big deal, what I mean is Im sure he did it in not such a blatant way

OK I THINK I know what your saying! How Blatant it is shouldn't matter. Either you do it or you don't.

But you know, what about the precious CODE that Mangini supposedly violated. Marty might want to coach again.

Lets not even mention his SON being our OC!

I think its a fine line of watching tape after the game than amking video for the spacific use of taping sigs....I dont know anyway you look at it, arguingon the defense of taping signals of anykind is a weak no matter what. I mean Im sure Bill wasnt first to do it, just to get caught. Bottom line I think its a crappy way to go.

Archived