START KELLEN CLEMENS POLL

Pragmatic Bus

WHO DO YOU WANT MANGINI TO START NEXT WEEK  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU WANT MANGINI TO START NEXT WEEK

• KELLEN CLEMENS
    • CHADWICK PENNINGTON(pss.. i have a vagina)
    • TUIASOSOPO(why not?)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic, just pathetic.

What is wrong with you guys???

1 bad ****ing game!!!!! 1

I wouldnt mind but he wasnt horrific, it wasnt like jacksonville, Chicago or the Buffallo game last year. We easily could have won had Nuge kicked a damn FG.

Stop trying to act like its all on Chad. Pathetic is what it is.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

I wouldnt mind but he wasnt horrific, it wasnt like jacksonville, Chicago or the Buffallo game last year. We easily could have won had Nuge kicked a damn FG.

:rl: :rl:

Pathetic, just pathetic.

make that one bad career.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

i have very little faith in Clemens, but at this point he can't possibly hurt us more than Chad. We're not really in contention anymore, especially with Chad at the helm, he has too many sub-par games on a sub-par team. Pennington is a game manager, and right now this team can't beat what I thought was the worst team in the league with a QB that simply manages the game.

With a gunslinger QB, instead of blaming the defense each and every week for failing to completely shut down an opposing offense, we can at least be in exciting shootouts and have an actual shot at winning. So we can't stop the Pats, so what when we open the game with 4 TDs, rather than punt 4 times and let the Pats jump to a big lead? Our defense sucked against the Fins too, but we won how? Because we were able to outscore them, partly thanks to Special Teams giving us a TD. If against the Bills we scored 3 TDs in the first half (not a stretch considering that's pretty much what everyone else did) we're not talking about a missed FG and we're not in position to throw back breaking INTs, instead, THEY'RE throwing those INTs because we are playing the pass the entire way.

Chad isn't that type of QB. He just isn't, you know it too. We shouldn't NEED to score 30 a game to win but we do, that's just the bottom line, so we need to get someone in here that has that potential or else we are looking at a 3 win season. I'm sorry but I really don't want to sit through another one of those things. Not again. And if we have to go through it and have a shot at a top pick, I'd rather know if we need to take a QB with that pick or we can take something else. If we win 3 games with Chad, we have Clemens on the bench and we still have no clue what's going on and the team will still stink.

I voted for Chad. Only because I misunderstood the Vagina comment.

I am all for Kellen getting the nod though. This team isn't going anywhere so I don't have a problem seeing that Kellen is all about.

This is ridiculous....

"CHADWICK PENNINGTON(pss.. i have a vagina)" ----- GFY!

:lickt:

I voted for Chad. Only because I misunderstood the Vagina comment.

I am all for Kellen getting the nod though. This team isn't going anywhere so I don't have a problem seeing that Kellen is all about.

hmmmm... and here i was thinking you liked buttholes

you know why its so hard not to back pennington is because he is the face of what a pro athlete should be. Hes a hardworker, hes smart, hes just a damn warrior. I'm a fan of winning and championships we all are and pennington will not do that for us. Hes accurate, but thats because he throws the ball 8-12 yards consistantly. His touchdowns come from great plats by our receivers.

Boy this poll didn't look the same after last weeks game now did it? Holy christ a lot of you Chad people have joined myself and Barton.

124, you and barton were never the "hub of Pennington bashing". You act as though everyone on this board but you two wanted Kellen Clemens starting.

124, you and barton were never the "hub of Pennington bashing". You act as though everyone on this board but you two wanted Kellen Clemens starting.

We were the first to come out with it, so if you left it inside, thats your own fault.:)

We were the first to come out with it, so if you left it inside, thats your own fault.:)

No, you weren't. There were others who were saying we needed a change at QB for a long time. We just never had anyone we though good enough to take Pennington's place, and the front office took its time bringing in a potential replacement.

Archived