JETS,METS & RUTGERS

joiseyjet

what a sh*++y weekened ,the only thing that could have been worse is if I was a Notre Dammed fan .It was bad enough not being in Buffalo this weekend cause the plane ticket was to expensive but to go watch that horrible display at Shea yesterday ,this is just a lousey monday...

It was a miserable weekend for me and my teams- Joisey I share the pain and suffering. At least hockey season starts for me this week.

Hockey? Come on faba, it's just going to be another crappy season for NY hockey teams...if you guys haven't realized it yet, the Yanks are the only show in town and that's a shame considering all the teams NY has and such a large fan base.

Hockey? Come on faba, it's just going to be another crappy season for NY hockey teams...if you guys haven't realized it yet, the Yanks are the only show in town and that's a shame considering all the teams NY has and such a large fan base.

What makes you say that

The Rangers and Devils will be good this year. Go Rangers. 124 you interested in going to a game?

What makes you say that

The Rangers and Devils will be good this year. Go Rangers. 124 you interested in going to a game?

Definitely man. I'm definitely down no matter what to go watch the Rangers spank the Devils or anyone else.:Typotux:

NightStalker, The Rangers went to the 2nd round of the playoffs last season and got even better with the signings of Drury and Gomez. Cannot wait for the season to start!!

Yeah, I know...I'm just stating that for the amount of teams NY has, there should be more championships and not depend on one team...and thank god my dad made me a Yankees fan a million years ago.

what a sh*++y weekened ,the only thing that could have been worse is if I was a Notre Dammed fan .It was bad enough not being in Buffalo this weekend cause the plane ticket was to expensive but to go watch that horrible display at Shea yesterday ,this is just a lousey monday...

Did you go to Rutgers?

Yeah, I know...I'm just stating that for the amount of teams NY has, there should be more championships and not depend on one team...and thank god my dad made me a Yankees fan a million years ago.

A million years ago I think they were called the Highlanders. :cheers:

Did you go to Rutgers?

My brother graduated from RU back around 1987 ish. and i`m a football junkie ,it was close to home and cheap the last couple of years ,i`ve met jumba up at the games ,it used to be a cheap day out, till you get partying with T-MAC..lol .I`ll be there with Faba next week for the Cinci. game ...

My brother graduated from RU back around 1987 ish. and i`m a football junkie ,it was close to home and cheap the last couple of years ,i`ve met jumba up at the games ,it used to be a cheap day out, till you get partying with T-MAC..lol .I`ll be there with Faba next week for the Cinci. game ...

For me it is simple

I live in Jersey so I am supporting the state school. I went to city college in Manhattan-Baruch College so I would have no hometown football team. I have soft spot for BC since my nephew goes there.

Coming over the Bridge I saw alot of Met's fans had hung themselves over the night and were swaying in the wind, and I also noted a few Jet's fans starting to prepare the rope.

Just a side note, I remember listening to 660 and 1050 back in May and June and July and hearing all the Met fans call and say how great the team is/was. And how crappy the Yanks were/are.

Having been a Yankees fan now for a very long time and having seen them 14 1/2/ games back at one point in the season and almost overtake the Sox closing to just 1 1/2 games just last week in fact I can say the season doesn't end in May or June or July or August, but you sure can lose t in September. Where are the Met fans now? And you wnat to blame Willy...now that's a joke. Everyone knows Omar is running that team and undermining Willy.

As for the jets, 1-3 sucks and I hope KC is the QB soon.

Coming over the Bridge I saw alot of Met's fans had hung themselves over the night and were swaying in the wind, and I also noted a few Jet's fans starting to prepare the rope.

Just a side note, I remember listening to 660 and 1050 back in May and June and July and hearing all the Met fans call and say how great the team is/was. And how crappy the Yanks were/are.

Having been a Yankees fan now for a very long time and having seen them 14 1/2/ games back at one point in the season and almost overtake the Sox closing to just 1 1/2 games just last week in fact I can say the season doesn't end in May or June or July or August, but you sure can lose t in September. Where are the Met fans now? And you wnat to blame Willy...now that's a joke. Everyone knows Omar is running that team and undermining Willy.

As for the jets, 1-3 sucks and I hope KC is the QB soon.

I don`t blame Willy ( not totally anyway) I blame Rick Peterson ,he should be canned lastnight along with Omar , & Delgado ,LeDuca for starters clean out their lockers.....Now I hope the Yanks get Swept in the first series (yea! yea! ) I know you cry at least we made it but I don`t give a SH*+ I still hope you guys get SWEPT & Boston wins the frigging Series even if it makes those New England CHEAT-TAHS happy I know it will kill you Yankee fans ......

I don`t blame Willy ( not totally anyway) I blame Rick Peterson ,he should be canned lastnight along with Omar , & Delgado ,LeDuca for starters clean out their lockers.....Now I hope the Yanks get Swept in the first series (yea! yea! ) I know you cry at least we made it but I don`t give a SH*+ I still hope you guys get SWEPT & Boston wins the frigging Series even if it makes those New England CHEAT-TAHS happy I know it will kill you Yankee fans ......

Thanks, but the Yanks won't get swept, in fact you will be watching the yanks in the WS playing the Cubbies.....

As for the Met's, I can't believe they lost a 7 game lead....that's just mind boggeling.

As for the jet's...what can I say

Shame on you joisey...that's just anti NY right there. Wishing Boston wins? You must be kidding. Even I, a Yankees fan would want the Mets to beat the Sux in a series...it doesn't kill me that you think that way, but very disappointing to say the least.

Shame on you joisey...that's just anti NY right there. Wishing Boston wins? You must be kidding. Even I, a Yankees fan would want the Mets to beat the Sux in a series...it doesn't kill me that you think that way, but very disappointing to say the least.

I must of got 70 text`s yesterday & today from yankee fans and another 25 phone calls from yankee fans just trashing us MET fans ,so I`m not kidding Iwant those Yankee fans to feel as bad as I do today......

I must of got 70 text`s yesterday & today from yankee fans and another 25 phone calls from yankee fans just trashing us MET fans ,so I`m not kidding Iwant those Yankee fans to feel as bad as I do today......

LOL I havent received that many, but I got a few.

RU was overrated.

The Mets underperformed.

The Jets...their problems arent so simple.

LOL I havent received that many, but I got a few.

RU was overrated.

The Mets underperformed.

The Jets...their problems arent so simple.

Unlike the JETS & METS ,RU & Schiano will have his team bounce back this weekend against unbeaten Cinci. and RU will start to work it`s way back towards the top 10 again from it`s present #21 spot ,they have some tuff teams comming up that will help them move up when they win........ Cinci, South Fla., West Virgina, Louisville..... All teams that started out highly ranked ,so go RU

Ok, so you didn't go there... if you stop rooting for them... that's one problem solved.

Honestly, there has been no traditional support for Rutgers football until last year. This doesn't make you (by default) a bandwagoner, but why would you want to hang out with all those bandwagon fans?

Ok, so you didn't go there... if you stop rooting for them... that's one problem solved.

Honestly, there has been no traditional support for Rutgers football until last year. This doesn't make you (by default) a bandwagoner, but why would you want to hang out with all those bandwagon fans?

Well actually I was offered a ticket 2 hours before kickoff to late for me to get there on time. The gourgous young lady who got the ticket ahead of me had to cancel at the last minute.

Thanks, but the Yanks won't get swept, in fact you will be watching the yanks in the WS playing the Cubbies.....

As for the Met's, I can't believe they lost a 7 game lead....that's just mind boggeling.

As for the jet's...what can I say

I had to go back and dig these threads up since with the collapase of all my teams especially my JETS the only thing bringing me any happiness these days is the Phils & Yanks getting SWEPT .It should please the yankee fans that as soon as I started typing this the yanks started their rally here in the 3rd and finally scored ,but I`ll post this anyway...

Bump

Archived