After yesterdays loss..........

joiseyjet

F that, I'm getting there at 8am!.:P

for some reason i can see myself clashing with the big blue fans this weekend espcially if 4H is around. 8am it is

You, me, 4H and BP are going to cause trouble.:beer:

Every man...and eeeerrr boy(124) for himself! :lol:

8AM Lightweights! :cheers:

BP is a pansy! I will be there at 8am at the latest and probably will have to wait for him by Tysons tailgate for him to get to the stadium! Hurry up BP, we have beer for you to not drink and for me to drink.:P

BP is a pansy! I will be there at 8am at the latest and probably will have to wait for him by Tysons tailgate for him to get to the stadium! Hurry up BP, we have beer for you to not drink and for me to drink.:P

Hey 124, you're too much.

I could tell the truth here, but I might incriminate myself.

who else is still going next sun. to theJET /Giant game.I am hoping I won`t be the only JET fan there..

Do you seriously think because we've had a poor start to the season people are just going to stop going to games? We're Jets fans it's not like this isnt' something we're used to.

Do you seriously think because we've had a poor start to the season people are just going to stop going to games? We're Jets fans it's not like this isnt' something we're used to.

Did I think they would stop going to their home games with tickets they already payed for NO I didn`t .Did I think they might think twice about investing in a road game they hadn`t paid for yet after getting embarressed by a first time NFL starter I wasn`t sure ,thats why I asked .The fact I was thinking about not going and I`ve already booked 4 other road games aside from the Giant game is what made me think this....

who we are a kidding if the jets got blasted by the Giants the stadium will be full of Eagles and Steelers fans in the weeks to follow..there is one thing jets season ticket holders are not..that is loyal...will be plenty of empty seats and opposing fans around when the going gets tough. I am speaking from years of experience and NO I DO NOT GIVE UP OR SELL MY TICKETS

who we are a kidding if the jets got blasted by the Giants the stadium will be full of Eagles and Steelers fans in the weeks to follow..there is one thing jets season ticket holders are not..that is loyal...will be plenty of empty seats and opposing fans around when the going gets tough. I am speaking from years of experience and NO I DO NOT GIVE UP OR SELL MY TICKETS

A few more losses, and there will be 20,000+ no shows. Jets fans suck.

A few more losses, and there will be 20,000+ no shows. Jets fans suck.

I won`t be 1 of them. I`ll continue to torture myself no matter how bad it gets .As far as the above post goes i`ll be partying at the hotel once I figure how to get from the RU game to the hotel after the RU victory.See you guys at 8am.

nah just setting realistic expectatations..the early morning calls from 124 asking where I am at getting a little annoying with a hang over :)

Lol! Dude, I wouldn't have called you this Sunday, I was going to walk on over around 9 anyway after spending 8am-9am with Duane & Co.

See you on Sunday.

Archived