Screw James Dolan ..........

joiseyjet

He deserves what he gets in having to pay for isaih`s Bit*h comment .Since he fought Woody ON US GETTING OUR OWN STADIUM IN NYC.... And I hope every other Bit*h who works for the Garden gets in line To collect their Mega million hit cause if he said it to 1 woman it`s safe to assume he said it to a large portion of them.....So Burn in HE// j.d.

wow Joisey...just because he fought Woody and won this is what he deserves? Maybe Woody and his cronies should have come up with a better plan that would have worked..you know the one not on the west side instead of trying to the be the kings of NYC. If there is anyone I want to see get pounded on in it is Woody. The only thing he has done with the Jets is make the game day experience for the Jet fans more expensive. And to top things off we will share a stadium with the Giants and still get blasted with PSLs..

wow Joisey...just because he fought Woody and won this is what he deserves? Maybe Woody and his cronies should have come up with a better plan that would have worked..you know the one not on the west side instead of trying to the be the kings of NYC. If there is anyone I want to see get pounded on in it is Woody. The only thing he has done with the Jets is make the game day experience for the Jet fans more expensive. And to top things off we will share a stadium with the Giants and still get blasted with PSLs..

It was a done deal Tyson! It was all comming down to those 3 votes Pataki which we knew was for the stadium ,Bruno & Silver ,silver needed Bruno`s vote for the future WTC redevelopment votes ,so those two agreed to give each other the support Silver with what Bruno voted on the stadium issue and vise versa on the WTC deal .Now Dolan who had publicly been fighting the WTC STADIUM all along hires Bruno`s kid as a consultant a couple of months before the vote for $250,000 (no conflict of interest here right) then shortly after Bruno & Silver voted against the stadium and it`s killed Dolan fires bruno`s kid ....thats Why Dolan deserves every rotten thing that happens to him and his family!!!

4H: Dolan deserves everything he gets because he has taken what was once a storied and premiere franchise (The Knicks) and has turned into the biggest laughingstock in the NBA.

When you look at EVERYTHING that has gone on at MSG the past couple of years it makes you cringe. Thomas, Marbury, Dolan, have become the face of a franchise that is now the punching bag of the NBA. Thank the good man upstairs he isn't as involved with the Rangers as much as he is the Knicks or they would be in the tank as well.

If you don't think Dolan has ruined MSG just take a look at their programming now. A station that at one time had the TV rights to the Yankees and the Mets now has just the Knicks, Rangers, and a bunch of garbage after that.

He has no clue. They went into court all confident. Confident to the point that they didn't even bother to call their last six witnesses !!!! Are you kidding.

How is it that Thomas isn't even facing disciplinary action for his "I have a problem when a white man calls a black woman a b!tch but if a black man calls a black woman a b!tch I have no problem with that ?

Joisey: Hate to tell you but PSL's were coming whether they built the stadium on the West Side or Jersey. That is the way the NFL is run these days. There was going to be no getting around that. Dolan won that battle (How I have no clue). but the the PSL's were coming either way.

You were getting blasted with PSLs regardless of the stadium location, and how doees what happens in the stadium during the Jets 8 road games really effect you in the least?

The Jets and Giants finally woke up and realized it made economic SENSE to build 1 stadium for them both to share. This is not baseball where 81 games are played in the stadium, and sometimes both teams are home the same day and time. This is the NFL. There are 10 home days a year (counting preseason, but not playoffs). At most, there can be 12. It's not economically feasible, in this market (don't quote me other cities, building something in NYC is 100X more expensive) to build a 1.5 billion stadium for 12 days max a year. This means you have to find a partner. It doesn't have to be another football team. It could have been the convention center in NYC. It could have been a baseball team (thank god it wasn't). It could have been anything, but something needed to be done to fill those other dates.

Having the partner be the Giants is a bonus. Why? FOOTBALL will be the primary focus of the stadium. The teams are equal partners in this... 50/50 with 50% of the money coming from each side. This is very different than what's in place now where the stadium was built FOR THE GIANTS to attract them from their previous home, and the Jets decided to come because it sat more people and made more money than Shea.

You guys need to get over the inferiority complex with sharing a stadium. We're the only city with 2 teams, so this is the only city where something like this would work!

4H: Dolan deserves everything he gets because he has taken what was once a storied and premiere franchise (The Knicks) and has turned into the biggest laughingstock in the NBA.

When you look at EVERYTHING that has gone on at MSG the past couple of years it makes you cringe. Thomas, Marbury, Dolan, have become the face of a franchise that is now the punching bag of the NBA. Thank the good man upstairs he isn't as involved with the Rangers as much as he is the Knicks or they would be in the tank as well.

If you don't think Dolan has ruined MSG just take a look at their programming now. A station that at one time had the TV rights to the Yankees and the Mets now has just the Knicks, Rangers, and a bunch of garbage after that.

He has no clue. They went into court all confident. Confident to the point that they didn't even bother to call their last six witnesses !!!! Are you kidding.

How is it that Thomas isn't even facing disciplinary action for his "I have a problem when a white man calls a black woman a b!tch but if a black man calls a black woman a b!tch I have no problem with that ?

Joisey: Hate to tell you but PSL's were coming whether they built the stadium on the West Side or Jersey. That is the way the NFL is run these days. There was going to be no getting around that. Dolan won that battle (How I have no clue). but the the PSL's were coming either way.

I don`t argue PSL`s were comming in fact I don`t think I ever mentioned PSL`s in this thread.... The vote Dolan basicly brought was on weather thAT 3 person committe was approving the building of the west side stadium or killing it ,when Dolan hired Bruno`s kid he brought that vote..

I don`t argue PSL`s were comming in fact I don`t think I ever mentioned PSL`s in this thread.... The vote Dolan basicly brought was on weather thAT 3 person committe was approving the building of the west side stadium or killing it ,when Dolan hired Bruno`s kid he brought that vote..

you are correct. It was 4H on the PSL's

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T CALL HER 'NAPPY-HEADED'. Heaven forbid!

Stephon Marbury, a married man, bringing a 20-yer old college intern to a strip bar for her birthday party, and then getting some from said intern(who was"dating" his cousin, no doubt also a Ivy graduate in high finance). All class, the face of the franchise, way to go, Starbury.

The NBA is a fixed joke;a clown car of douchebags ruining a great agme, from the Commissioner and the gambling refs and the scummy players. the Knicks are the punchline. You have to be a moron to watch, braindead to care.

Archived