Found this over at that "other place"...thought it was amusing

TampaBayJetsFan

Practice Squad

Posts: 48 OT: Any JetsInsider posters post over at Jet-Nation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to know... I go by the name of "DefenseWinsChampionships" over at JN, but I was banned on Sunday for 30 days, lmao... And the reason why I was banned is because Mods such as BP and Smizzy will take cheap shots at posters all day (Like myself) And when I take shots back... Guess what? They will negative rep you untill your in red... And then Ban you... They sent me private messages using profanity, telling me to eat a bag of dicks... This and that... Just getting under my skin... So I told them how I feel... And get banned.

Max runs a great site, but they have Mods who are the age of 30 going on 12... I just thought it was funny how I been a poster over there for almost 1 1/2years now... I always got positive feedback from JN postets( I was in green) And then Smizzy and BP... Wanna negative rep me untill im red... lol, some mods.

I just wanted to know if anyone JI posters post over at JN... Why and Why not.

• Haha 1

I think you`ll find more people like myself who left JI to come here these days then the other way around.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At one time a thread like this would have 100 posts in the first 10 minutes. Not anymore though.

TampaBayJetsFan

Practice Squad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to know... I go by the name of "DefenseWinsChampionships" over at JN, but I was banned on Sunday for 30 days, lmao... And the reason why I was banned is because Mods such as BP and Smizzy will take cheap shots at posters all day (Like myself) And when I take shots back... Guess what? They will negative rep you untill your in red... And then Ban you... They sent me private messages using profanity, telling me to eat a bag of dicks... This and that... Just getting under my skin... So I told them how I feel... And get banned.

Max runs a great site, but they have Mods who are the age of 30 going on 12... I just thought it was funny how I been a poster over there for almost 1 1/2years now... I always got positive feedback from JN postets( I was in green) And then Smizzy and BP... Wanna negative rep me untill im red... lol, some mods.

lol, did anyone reply?

Seriously going to JI is just gonna make things worse for him. I should know, i got banned from them a year ago from JI cause of Jetswin. JetsNation has to be the nicest Jets forum out there. I am a pretty arrogant guy on the web and i like to push peoples buttons and i have absolutely no problem with talking back to admins and thankfully i have yet felt the need to do that here. JI & TGG are moderated by power hungry a**holes. You talk back to a Mod on anyone of those site and boom they ban you for a week or a month or whatever and say you are challenging/taunting Authority. There are too many negative people on those boards EVEN FOR JETS FANS and if they dont know you they gang up on you and bash you left and right. I have to thank JetsNation for being the only place i can come and be myself and not get ragged on. He shouldve just stayed here.:Typotux:

Cobraverde- I disagree. I for one post on both sites... I like alot of the guys on this site.... Bob was part of me renewing my wedding vows a couple years ago.... Not everyone from JI are *******s and not everyone here is an ******* either. peoples personalities are different and Sooth runs his site differently than Max does. I am here to have fun and read about MY TEAM.... Or I should say OUR TEAM.. We are all Jet fans and this meesage board stuff is just for fun... I do not know how people can take in seriously... If some one told me to eat a bag full of dicks i would laugh.... Sooth kind of keeps things pretty tight due to his relationship with the team.... But it is all good. I have been a mod since 2001 and I could care less about most of this crap that goes on....Some times it is really funny

Cobraverde- I disagree. I for one post on both sites... I like alot of the guys on this site.... Bob was part of me renewing my wedding vows a couple years ago.... Not everyone from JI are *******s and not everyone here is an ******* either. peoples personalities are different and Sooth runs his site differently than Max does. I am here to have fun and read about MY TEAM.... Or I should say OUR TEAM.. We are all Jet fans and this meesage board stuff is just for fun... I do not know how people can take in seriously... If some one told me to eat a bag full of dicks i would laugh.... Sooth kind of keeps things pretty tight due to his relationship with the team.... But it is all good. I have been a mod since 2001 and I could care less about most of this crap that goes on....Some times it is really funny

The fact that Sooth has banned me for no reason at all and lets TX run around insulting JETS fans all day... makes me question his character and how big of a fan he really is... but I guess TX drives people to pay for the VIP (troll free) forum... it always comes down to money...

The fact that Sooth has banned me for no reason at all and lets TX run around insulting JETS fans all day... makes me question his character and how big of a fan he really is... but I guess TX drives people to pay for the VIP (troll free) forum... it always comes down to money...

It was real ugly for a while. People were banned because they called Mark Cannizzaro fat. People were banned for hating Herm.

God forbid someone loses their press pass.

Bingo.

I told a Pats fan that kept posting PATS information on a JETS board to take that **** elsewhere and I got banned.

Roaming the board..I see VIP's telling others to go **** themselves and what ever other words they can come up with..and they get told to stop.

Well ecurb, truth be told, max and i are working on the same concept here. At some point when i have completely pissed off the few posters here who hate me, max is going to create a new section of the site entitled "joebabyny's man cave" to go along with the football talk and lounge, but he will charge 54 dollars a year to gain access and there will be NO POSTING RULES and I will be supreme commander of it. We have already shot some video of the garv talking jets in a hottub with 4 19 year olds wearing water swimmies and nothing else.

Bingo.

I told a Pats fan that kept posting PATS information on a JETS board to take that **** elsewhere and I got banned.

Roaming the board..I see VIP's telling others to go **** themselves and what ever other words they can come up with..and they get told to stop.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $

TampaBayJetsFan

Practice Squad

LOL!

No link?

I seriously think he must not be taking his medication.

He doesn't have both ores in the water.

BP, I tried to find the post and can't find it anymore...I know there were a few responses and jetswin had locked it...it was there this morning.

It must have been deleted. Damnit!

I could have unloaded on that jerkoff over there.

Cry me a river.

I mean really, he whines about it over there and then asks for feedback on what JI thinks about JN? he's actually dumber than I thought, and that's saying something.

BTW, he's banned from JI under the user name DefenseWinsChampionships too!

It wasn't me, but I believe it was not "a dick," but rather a "bag of dicks" that was requested to be eaten.

:rl:

No, over here I have to play nice nice. over there I don't. ::evil:

....oh, so you subscribe to the "do as I say, not as I do" school of thought. Hey, me too and several others here - apparently!

....and people think the internet is supposed to be "fair." ;)

He acts like I followed him around and picked on him. You didn't earn the name Scrappy Doo for nothing.

This post obviously shows he has great character and I made a mistake by banning him...oh wait....it shows the exact opposite.

PUPPY POWER!!!

He acts like I followed him around and picked on him. You didn't earn the name Scrappy Doo for nothing.

This post obviously shows he has great character and I made a mistake by banning him...oh wait....it shows the exact opposite.

PUPPY POWER!!!

You're just a bully smizzy, lol, thats all i have to say.

....oh, so you subscribe to the "do as I say, not as I do" school of thought. Hey, me too and several others here - apparently!

....and people think the internet is supposed to be "fair." ;)

I wouldn't say that. but I do have a responsibility to set a good example here. and out of respect for Max I try to stay away from my older version of posting. :lol:

Remember, I graduated Max's exclusive poster rehabilitation program. :P