Found this over at that "other place"...thought it was amusing

The fact that Sooth has banned me for no reason at all and lets TX run around insulting JETS fans all day... makes me question his character and how big of a fan he really is... but I guess TX drives people to pay for the VIP (troll free) forum... it always comes down to money...

Sadly that is true ecurb. I don't know how/why they let TX get away with all the crap he does. He certainly doesn't add value to ANY conversation. Sadly it IS all about the Benjamins at the end.

buddy, you are about 10 minutes behind. Catch up would ya? Don't ruin the flow here....

:deshade:

Sorry. You are right I am wrong.

I will either have to change the site rules to allow "trolling for me" or get out of your way. I will let you know my decision shortly.

hahaha!

Bingo.

I told a Pats fan that kept posting PATS information on a JETS board to take that **** elsewhere and I got banned.

Roaming the board..I see VIP's telling others to go **** themselves and what ever other words they can come up with..and they get told to stop.

Always a DOUBLE STANDARD at JI.

So a mod tells you to F off it is a joke.

But a poster tells a mod to f off and it warrants a warning.

Tx Trolls and it is out of line.

E Curb does and it is cool.

Got it.

I realize it is a free internet and that is why I don't post here all that much. Again, your welcome for my advice in advance.

You don't post here much yet you have over 5,000 posts? Look out when this guy gets serious about his posting. This board is lible to blow up.

Eh to be honest, I agree with Arsis and DWC on that. I don't think it's the end of the world though, who cares. It's just a message board at the end of the day, and the bans are usually only 30 day bans. The trick is to time it for the offseason when these boards get boring anyway.

For Jets fans it's usually the offseason that is the exciting part. :P

You know what is strange about this ---

When people get warnings or infractions it is almost never done in public. Yet me always hear, Other people got away with worse. But they don't know what other people actually got away with.

Just find it odd.

F$$$ that yo, i'm raw up in here up in here, i want my infractions clearly marked under my avatar for the world to see i don't f$$$ around, like the three tear jailhouse tats on my face. You better recognize!

Did someone wish me to eat a bag of dicks behind my back? Because my mouth was burning. Only reason I ask.

Not only do I wish you to suck a bag of dicks...I want you to pull out each dick and suck it seperatly....then suck the bag itself.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting Spermy to be the problem. Damn, it's always the quite ones!!!

Ha! Eveyone thinks Im the dick knot....it's really Spermy!!

......What do you honestly suggest we do? Bend over and take it up the ass by posters like BoomBoom and DWC? ........

Ok, now i know figuratively you don't want to take it up the ass because you are the law around here, but lets talk literal, i mean, literally you wouldn't mind taking it up the ass right? I mean, gay guys generally seem to be pretty promiscuous right?

Mrs.T there is a personal message to attend to.:P

Let me guess " Will you go to the prom with me?"

Yeah that sucks.

We have no standards here and it works.

Look at Thor, a perfect example.

We have standards...they are just really ,really low....why do you think THorr is a mod?

Smizzy,

Make this go away. Clean it up. Educate him. Something.

Good grief.

He's like a large child. It's impossible to keep tabs on him all day. We need to hire a sitter for him.

Ok, now i know figuratively you don't want to take it up the ass because you are the law around here, but lets talk literal, i mean, literally you wouldn't mind taking it up the ass right? I mean, gay guys generally seem to be pretty promiscuous right?

You're kidding me right? DR.Ruth is asking me about sex? All of the sudden there is something about sex that you DON'T know?

Convenient.