Wow! Did anybody see the line for the Giants/Jets game?

RunStuffer63

Giants -3.5...

I can't believe this is so low.. The Giants are at "home" too..

If I was a betting man I would put some cash on the G-men this weekend.. Does anybody actually think we can stop Plaxico Burress?

2-2 vs. 1-3 with a crowd thats probably going to be 1/2 jets and 1/2 giants...

3.5 seems right boomboom.

2-2 vs. 1-3 with a crowd thats probably going to be 1/2 jets and 1/2 giants...

3.5 seems right boomboom.

Well I guess Vegas hasn't seen the New York Jets play this year..

These Jets matchup horribly with the Giants as shown during the third preseason games..

On offense the Jets will give Eli all day, and he we simply air it out to Plaxico Burress.. .

On defense their is no way this oline can handle the Giants dline..

Its going to be one of those embarassing, season officially over type day..

Giants-31

Jets-7

Giants -3.5...

If I was a betting man I would put some cash on the G-men this weekend.. Does anybody actually think we can stop Plaxico Burress?

David Barrett owns Plaxico.

Don't you remember those games against Pittsburgh?

I agree, it seems like a good matchup for the Giants: voracious pass rush v immobile QB. And the Jets wont be able to take advantage of the Giants weak CBs since Chad cant throw the ball hard or far.

Still, on any given Sunday ...

Giants -3.5...

Those oddsmakers do this for a living. They want a lot of money ON the Giants.....Does that tell you anything? Maybe the "fix" is in.

Here`s my speach to the team yea ok were 1-3 but ,we are 1-1 at home and the only game we lost in this house was to the NE Cheat-tahs ,so if you throw that cheating loss out we haven`t lost here this year and even if tech. it is a Giant home game ,big f-ing deal it says GIANT stadium on top of this frigging place at everyone of our home games and we still get our locker room and we know we can count on a fair number of die hard JET fans to be there to support us ,so lets go out there and continue to win in OUR HOUSE.........

i think we'll be fine. i believe it was Osi that didn't play the senior bowl because he was scared of getting owned by Brick. Brick will do fine against this kind of rusher, i'm not concerened at all with pass rush.

Infact, i'm not that concerened with this game in the least. They don't have a particularily strong running game, nor a strong run defense. Should be a great battle of the half witts.

Giants -3.5...

An individual football can get so out of hand and one-sided that it reveals nothing about a team's or its opponents actual ability. The Giants philly game was one of those. The Eggles are not that bad, and the Jints are not that good. The Giants are still a very very weak team, and when two weaker teams play they tend to be tight games. Also, Vegas oddsmen want to induce lots of betting on the Giants by people who will read a lot into that last game.

Archived