Lions vs Redskins

vinnys025

I like Detroit in this game. Calvin Johnson should be back after missing most of the game against the Eagles, and the entire Bears game. Kevin Jones is another week healthier and becoming more involved in the offense. Santanna Moss is likely out for the Redskins leaving them with Randle El as their wr1. Thought I read some recent news about Portis having tendonitis in his knee again. If Detroit goes up by a couple of scores early its going to be tough for Washington to compete in a shootout with Campbell tossing the ball, especially without Moss. Cooley has been used more of a blocker than a reciever this year also. just my .02

I like Detroit in this game. Calvin Johnson should be back after missing most of the game against the Eagles, and the entire Bears game. Kevin Jones is another week healthier and becoming more involved in the offense. Santanna Moss is likely out for the Redskins leaving them with Randle El as their wr1. Thought I read some recent news about Portis having tendonitis in his knee again. If Detroit goes up by a couple of scores early its going to be tough for Washington to compete in a shootout with Campbell tossing the ball, especially without Moss. Cooley has been used more of a blocker than a reciever this year also. just my .02

Great, I think the Lions will win as well. I don't know why they keep putting them as the underdog.

Archived