Even though chad starts this week

jojodogs

I'm still contimplating wearing my Chad Jersey, I said all week I love the guy and will support him till I'm green in the face, i just think its time for clemens now, but besides that i think he should bring the sign for backup

But why??

Im not saying he should go with a Pennington top or anything Im just saying I dont like the idea of any of our fans putting down a guy who is palying.

So if Chad palys well, Throws a TD. How you gonna celebrate or even give him credit with a freakin sign saying he should be dropped.

Look I respect your opinions and all but please dont resort to that.

Go to support the Jets, not to put down our players.

But why??

Im not saying he should go with a Pennington top or anything Im just saying I dont like the idea of any of our fans putting down a guy who is palying.

So if Chad palys well, Throws a TD. How you gonna celebrate or even give him credit with a freakin sign saying he should be dropped.

Look I respect your opinions and all but please dont resort to that.

Go to support the Jets, not to put down our players.

124 seems to be convinced and with Bartons influence it doesnt look good.

Executive decision was made:

This is a road game. No sign will be made.

However, if Chad starts and we lose and he plays like garbage and he is starting next week at "home" vs Philly, the sign will come out.

What the hell are you talking about clown?

Hey, Hermanator, from Matt's old boards, I didn't piece it together until the Airborne Ranger symbol. What's up?

It's lancemehl, the a$$hole, but doesn't mean you can't say hi!!!lol Actually we've been sort of agreeing on a few things. I was born 2 years after Broadway Joe shocked the world, so I've had the full tenure of the curse that Joe signed!

Hey, Hermanator, from Matt's old boards, I didn't piece it together until the Airborne Ranger symbol. What's up?

It's lancemehl, the a$$hole, but doesn't mean you can't say hi!!!lol Actually we've been sort of agreeing on a few things. I was born 2 years after Broadway Joe shocked the world, so I've had the full tenure of the curse that Joe signed!

Hey lance...same old ****, just a different year....just like me, it's getting old.

When we start chad this week, do you really think that thats the best option for him. With the ankle not healed, and a pocket qb to begin with he might get seriously injured against this pass rush.

No I do not...It is not the best option for our team either...

Archived