kaz matsui

Blackout

mets kept the wrong shortstop huh?

78 stolen bases in an OFF-YEAR tells me you're in the wrong on this one. Besides, Matsui is a second baseman, not a shortstop. He had more of a noodle arm than Pennington or your boy Eli Manning.

Your Yankees are playing in 30 minutes. Just so you know.

All of your posts are a joke. Exactly what about this thread was different from your previous ones bashing the Mets that would have told someone you were kidding?

it doesnt even have a mets logo on it

if you cant stand the heat...

it was a joke, sheesh

cant take a joke?

Your jokes have a lot in common with those of garb.

I see a commonality with these types of posts.

Very trollish.

Then after a reaction is provoked, it's the "I jest! Can't take a joke?"

When really, the audience doesnt think it's funny- and the poster types it with a smirk on their face.

+

The Rain in Spain...

Very trollish.

When really, the audience doesnt think it's funny- and the poster types it with a smirk on their face.

+

The Rain in Spain...

Truth.

And just to add to this, my response to the original post wasn't made in anger. The post itself is just an opposing viewpoint to the point that was made, that the Mets would have been better off with Kaz Matsui. Blackout's defensive reaction proves your point, Jetcane.

Very trollish.

+

The Rain in Spain...

man Kaz Matsui had a great day and you guys are sitting here bitching over this?

man Kaz Matsui had a great day and you guys are sitting here bitching over this?

You care far too much about the Mets and far too little about your own team, which is about to bat in their first playoff game of the postseason.

I really could care less about Kaz Matsui. Good for him and the Rockies, but how he fared today has zero effect on me.

which is why i wrote up the yankees indians preview?

ok pal

Wow, you can write up a preview about your team's playoff series and STILL have time and energy to bash a team that is not in the postseason?

Makes me wonder how much time you have on your hands. Take up a hobby.

Wow, you can write up a preview about your team's playoff series and STILL have time and energy to bash a team that is not in the postseason?

Makes me wonder how much time you have on your hands. Take up a hobby.

college, work and calling high school football games

i think im plenty busy with time thank you very much.

argueing with a 20 year old on an internet message forum, you wanna talk about needing a hobby?

college, work and calling high school football games

i think im plenty busy with time thank you very much.

argueing with a 20 year old on an internet message forum, you wanna talk about needing a hobby?

Exactly what does your age have to do with anything? I'm 21.

Indeed, you are a busy man. Which is exactly why you should spend the time that you have enjoying your team's success.

You care far too much about the Mets and far too little about your own team, which is about to bat in their first playoff game of the postseason.

I really could care less about Kaz Matsui. Good for him and the Rockies, but how he fared today has zero effect on me.

That's exactly how I feel about it. The intended barb had no effect on me, so I just typed my "call it as I see it" post.

And I'm very happy seeing the fills go down. If anything, i cheer for Kaz for doing a great job today and knocking off philly.

Exactly what does your age have to do with anything? I'm 21.

Indeed, you are a busy man. Which is exactly why you should spend the time that you have enjoying your team's success.

who says i'm not?

thats very judgemental of you.

That's exactly how I feel about it. The intended barb had no effect on me, so I just typed my "call it as I see it" post.

And I'm very happy seeing the fills go down. If anything, i cheer for Kaz for doing a great job today and knocking off philly.

why not be playful and throw a Jose Contrares reference at me?

why not be playful and throw a Jose Contrares reference at me?

Whatever.

Look, you cant throw out your prior posting history when you make a post. You've been anti-Met, just like garb is anti-almost everything, so when you make one of those smirky posts, people are going to read it in the context of things you said in prior posts.

Whatever.

Look, you cant throw out your prior posting history when you make a post. You've been anti-Met, just like garb is anti-almost everything, so when you make one of those smirky posts, people are going to read it in the context of things you said in prior posts.

i've put up with alot of crap from dudes like jetsfan80 over the years here, its hard not to smile when the mets lose.

i really dont care about me e-rep.

i've put up with alot of crap from dudes like jetsfan80 over the years here, its hard not to smile when the mets lose.

Well, there you go. So it wasnt "just a little joke".

Dont be surprised when you provoke a reaction. You've been trolling Met threads for a while. It's not really that hard to understand, is it?

Then garb and you and other trollish types play the "what, me?" angle. Pffft.

Well, there you go. So it wasnt "just a little joke".

Dont be surprised when you provoke a reaction. You've been trolling Met threads for a while. It's not really that hard to understand, is it?

Then garb and you and other trollish types play the "what, me?" angle. Pffft.

mhm. go watch the mets pregame.

mets kept the wrong shortstop huh?

Blackout...seriously...you are a joke. Your team in a playoff battle and you insist on bashing the mets. You must be that weird kid in the yard who poked at the dead cat even though it was dead. Yeah, that is you to a tee.

LL

Hmm, this thread is borderline mentally handicapped (or handicapable for that matter). Blackout, all you do is make threads and posts to reel people in, like a matador, and then you proceed to claim that they cannot take a joke. Your main goal lately seems to just be incendiary, at least we know what to expect from Barton, but you have managed to eclipse Barton. Obviously, someone has self-esteem issues that they need to continue beating the dead horse just to ignite post wars. Its childish, annoying and just makes me want to call you a c0ck mongering man slut.

JF80 was doing this exact same kinda thing to Yankees fans back in April/May/June/July.

That's news to me. When was the last time I started dozens of threads in a week period with the specific intent to repeatedly bash a team with smarmy, smug statements that no one found funny?

And people wonder why so many Yankee fans are despised, and why no one laughs at your jokes.

:rolleyes:

Cane that is B.S. and you know it. Yankee fans being despised is one thing. Blackout not being funny is a totally different story.

:cheers:

This is hilarious. Mess fans, whose season ended with a horrific asphyxiation, troll night and day, all season long.

But a Yankee fan does it, and it's a bad thing.

Hypocrites. Whiny, thin-skinned hypocrites.

This is hilarious. Mess fans, whose season ended with a horrific asphyxiation, troll night and day, all season long.

But a Yankee fan does it, and it's a bad thing.

Hypocrites. Whiny, thin-skinned hypocrites.

Well, it is one thing to be a troll, and another thing to be a stupid troll.

At least know what position the guy plays.

That's news to me. When was the last time I started dozens of threads in a week period with the specific intent to repeatedly bash a team with smarmy, smug statements that no one found funny?

Not in a long time, of course. Ya know, because the Yankees started winning and you shut your trap.

Archived