Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

kaz matsui

mets kept the wrong shortstop huh?

78 stolen bases in an OFF-YEAR tells me you're in the wrong on this one. Besides, Matsui is a second baseman, not a shortstop. He had more of a noodle arm than Pennington or your boy Eli Manning.

Your Yankees are playing in 30 minutes. Just so you know.

it was a joke, sheesh

cant take a joke?

All of your posts are a joke. Exactly what about this thread was different from your previous ones bashing the Mets that would have told someone you were kidding?

it doesnt even have a mets logo on it

Yeah, and we all know the intent of this thread was to talk about the Rockies. Just another garbage thread.

Your jokes have a lot in common with those of garb.

I see a commonality with these types of posts.

Very trollish.

Then after a reaction is provoked, it's the "I jest! Can't take a joke?"

When really, the audience doesnt think it's funny- and the poster types it with a smirk on their face.

+

The Rain in Spain...

Truth.

And just to add to this, my response to the original post wasn't made in anger. The post itself is just an opposing viewpoint to the point that was made, that the Mets would have been better off with Kaz Matsui. Blackout's defensive reaction proves your point, Jetcane.

man Kaz Matsui had a great day and you guys are sitting here bitching over this?

You care far too much about the Mets and far too little about your own team, which is about to bat in their first playoff game of the postseason.

I really could care less about Kaz Matsui. Good for him and the Rockies, but how he fared today has zero effect on me.

which is why i wrote up the yankees indians preview?

ok pal

Wow, you can write up a preview about your team's playoff series and STILL have time and energy to bash a team that is not in the postseason?

Makes me wonder how much time you have on your hands. Take up a hobby.

college, work and calling high school football games

i think im plenty busy with time thank you very much.

argueing with a 20 year old on an internet message forum, you wanna talk about needing a hobby?

Exactly what does your age have to do with anything? I'm 21.

Indeed, you are a busy man. Which is exactly why you should spend the time that you have enjoying your team's success.

JF80 was doing this exact same kinda thing to Yankees fans back in April/May/June/July.

That's news to me. When was the last time I started dozens of threads in a week period with the specific intent to repeatedly bash a team with smarmy, smug statements that no one found funny?

The fact that the Rockies are steam-rolling the Phillies makes me feel slightly better right now. No chance the Mets would have gotten past Colorado even if they had made the playoffs.

If the Mets had managed to sneak into the playoffs, Omar Minaya wouldn't have had as much of a reason to make drastic changes.

Your last quote shows how smart you are. Just sh Itty quality of your posts. I am sure other yankee fans will concur...KAZ AT FIRST? lol

you are truly ridiculous.

LL

I don't know what's more annoying; blackout's complete lack of a sense of humor, or LL's complete inability to detect sarcasm.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company