Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

kaz matsui

it was a joke, sheesh

cant take a joke?

Your jokes have a lot in common with those of garb.

I see a commonality with these types of posts.

Very trollish.

Then after a reaction is provoked, it's the "I jest! Can't take a joke?"

When really, the audience doesnt think it's funny- and the poster types it with a smirk on their face.

+

The Rain in Spain...

You care far too much about the Mets and far too little about your own team, which is about to bat in their first playoff game of the postseason.

I really could care less about Kaz Matsui. Good for him and the Rockies, but how he fared today has zero effect on me.

That's exactly how I feel about it. The intended barb had no effect on me, so I just typed my "call it as I see it" post.

And I'm very happy seeing the fills go down. If anything, i cheer for Kaz for doing a great job today and knocking off philly.

why not be playful and throw a Jose Contrares reference at me?

Whatever.

Look, you cant throw out your prior posting history when you make a post. You've been anti-Met, just like garb is anti-almost everything, so when you make one of those smirky posts, people are going to read it in the context of things you said in prior posts.

i've put up with alot of crap from dudes like jetsfan80 over the years here, its hard not to smile when the mets lose.

Well, there you go. So it wasnt "just a little joke".

Dont be surprised when you provoke a reaction. You've been trolling Met threads for a while. It's not really that hard to understand, is it?

Then garb and you and other trollish types play the "what, me?" angle. Pffft.

And people wonder why so many Yankee fans are despised, and why no one laughs at your jokes.

:rolleyes:

Cane that is B.S. and you know it. Yankee fans being despised is one thing. Blackout not being funny is a totally different story.

:cheers:

True dat, but I think it is funny that he was here sparring with a couple of Mets fans last night while his team was getting their asses kicked.

Hey, if you want to bust on Blackout for being dumb and unfunny, I'll help. That's a whole different deal.

Got it, Bob.

In spite of all the season-long jabs at the Mets fans by "some" Yanks fans, it didnt seem right to take any shots at them today. There's nothing funny about 14-3.

I think Petite will get it even today.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company