kaz matsui

Blackout

Cane that is B.S. and you know it. Yankee fans being despised is one thing. Blackout not being funny is a totally different story.

:cheers:

True dat, but I think it is funny that he was here sparring with a couple of Mets fans last night while his team was getting their asses kicked.

Hey, if you want to bust on Blackout for being dumb and unfunny, I'll help. That's a whole different deal.

Got it, Bob.

In spite of all the season-long jabs at the Mets fans by "some" Yanks fans, it didnt seem right to take any shots at them today. There's nothing funny about 14-3.

I think Petite will get it even today.

Smack talk is great during the season. We all do it but the classier fans wish each other well come post season unless we are head to head.

Class doesn't pounce on a opposing fanbase 15x in a week when their season goes down the drain. Blackout has no class in these type situations and he is one reason I wouldn't mind a Indians sweep.

To the rest of you guys , nothing but well wishes. Even Barton and 124.:)

The fact that the Rockies are steam-rolling the Phillies makes me feel slightly better right now. No chance the Mets would have gotten past Colorado even if they had made the playoffs.

If the Mets had managed to sneak into the playoffs, Omar Minaya wouldn't have had as much of a reason to make drastic changes.

hey jackass, Kaz came into the MLB as a shortstop

Hey dolt, he left the Mets as a second baseman. He failed miserably as a shortstop, he could not make the throws.

How could they "have kept the wrong sortstop", when he played 2nd? He plays 2nd now.

Back away from this post. You have looked foolish enough.

Hey dolt, he left the Mets as a second baseman. He failed miserably as a shortstop, he could not make the throws.

How could they "have kept the wrong sortstop", when he played 2nd? He plays 2nd now.

Back away from this post. You have looked foolish enough.

yup im the one who got this thread going 10000 replies huh?

When he left the Mets, what position did he play?

How did they keep the wrong "shortstop"?

does that matter? he came up at shortstop and thats my point. kaz also comes up big instead of disapearing during games vs. the nats and marlins.

keep replying to me scott i want to boost my postcount

does that matter? he came up at shortstop and thats my point. kaz also comes up big instead of disapearing during games vs. the nats and marlins.

keep replying to me scott i want to boost my postcount

So you admit that you know nothing of which you speak, but are just here to post numbers.

Genius.

Some players as we all know need to get out of NY to play well and succeed -Matsui looks like he may be one of them.

Looking at the stats Kaz only played in 104 games this year and less than 1/2 the season in both 2005 and 2006.

Your last quote shows how smart you are. Just sh Itty quality of your posts. I am sure other yankee fans will concur...KAZ AT FIRST? lol

you are truly ridiculous.

LL

I don't know what's more annoying; blackout's complete lack of a sense of humor, or LL's complete inability to detect sarcasm.

I don't know what's more annoying; blackout's complete lack of a sense of humor, or LL's complete inability to detect sarcasm.

definitely blackout. for one thing, latin's broken sarcasm detector was only one post.

blackout's awful sense of humor and stupidity shone through repeatedly.

Archived