****The Official Yankees vs Indians Thread****

BP

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jorge Posada surprised me, he usually swings at the first pitch after the two batters in front of him walk. this time he makes him throw a strike. and then has two pathetic swings (the first one was bad) to strike out.

I still hate Posada. uuugghhh.

Just walked in the door

The score is 3-1

I wanted to post earlier, but i couldn't get to a puter

I think Joe mkes a HUGE mistake here by pitching Wang here rather than Andy

Wang is better at the Stadium

pettite has always been historically a game 2 pitcher, a bounce back option

Rangers are up 1-0 at the end of the 1st but this loss is pissing me off. I got to say though, after the last 2 postseason collapses, is this THAT surprising? I know its only the 3rd inning but if we do not take at least one of these two games, it will be 3 straight collapses.

C'MON WANG GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND LETS GET SOME F'ING RUNS!

Agree....facing anybody else after he departs due to pitch count will be huge. Indians barring a Wang complete collapse needed 8 out of CC.....we'll see.

Yep, and the Yankees need 2 more innings out of Wang. he has to give them 6 innings tonight at least.

Agree....facing anybody else after he departs due to pitch count will be huge. Indians barring a Wang complete collapse needed 8 out of CC.....we'll see.

Well at this point 6 is probably his best case scenario unless he can score a 6 pitch inning. He doesn't go much further than 100.

Keep it close for Borowski!

Well at this point 6 is probably his best case scenario unless he can score a 6 pitch inning. He doesn't go much further than 100.

Keep it close for Borowski!

Yeah I'd bring him out for one more inning though Cano is due up and has hurt him already. 4 innings of Indian pen will be a tough way for them to hold off the Yanks line-up.

Archived