****The Official Yankees vs Indians Thread****

BP

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game could be ending right now.

9-3 in the Bottom of the 5th.

You have got to be ****ing kidding me. How the hell are the Indians beating us this badly?

BEcause they traded RJ for a marginal prospect.

Yea there are #3 and #4 starters all over the league who win 19 games two years in a row.

I guess Sabathia is not an ace either based on tonight.

You think Wang is a # 1? I don't care how many games he wins, they score a lot of runs. Wang on a REALLY good team is a # 3 starter. On a good staff he can be a # 2. But he is not an ace.

It doesn't make him a bad person. Just makes him not an ace.

You think Wang is a # 1? I don't care how many games he wins, they score a lot of runs. Wang on a REALLY good team is a # 3 starter. On a good staff he can be a # 2. But he is not an ace.

It doesn't make him a bad person. Just makes him not an ace.

:rl:

Max, Wang is as close to an ace as we have. He may be better served as a #2, but a #3 or #4? No way. You don't win 19 games in back to back years and be considered anything less than a solid 2.

He is a 3.

Wang will be much better next year when he is the #3 \ # 4 starter instead. An ace he is not.

i couldnt agree more. hes called the ace and yet he hasnt pitched that well at all since the all star break. he may not be a 4th

starter but quite possibly a 3. next year if pettitte comes back hes gonna be the ace because he was this year, he just didnt get the recognition for it and if phil hughes continues to pitch as well as he has he may even be considered as a 2 starter. hughes has had a better era than wang since the all star break so that could make the rotation interesting next season.

Yea there are #3 and #4 starters all over the league who win 19 games two years in a row.

I guess Sabathia is not an ace either based on tonight.

Also with the game on the line in the 5th CC battled and got through the tough part of the order. He didn't have his best stuff and the Yankees made him work. But he gave his team a chance to win. Something Wang didn't do.

But hey it's early I am sure ARod will make an error and we can pin the loss on him, lol.

They score a lot of runs? His ERA was under 4. Where are these runs coming from?

I dont think he is an ace, but he is a good #1. There is a difference between being an ace and a #1 of a staff, there are very few aces in all of baseball. Regardless not many teams in baseball would complain about Wang being their game 1 starter. The guy is a very good pitcher who had a rough night, as did Safatia.

I didnt agree with calling him #3 or #4 material. He;'s MUCH better than that

Also with the game on the line in the 5th CC battled and got through the tough part of the order. He didn't have his best stuff and the Yankees made him work. But he gave his team a chance to win. Something Wang didn't do.

But hey it's early I am sure ARod will make an error and we can pin the loss on him, lol.

haha, heard Yankee fans do that a lot.

It's not over yet with that bullpen, get back to bashing Chad. we'll call you when the Yankees come back. :lol:

Good luck w/that, its not happening.

A split here would be great. Carmona doesnt scare me 1 bit and I had a bad feeling about this game.

Archived