****The Official Yankees vs Indians Thread****

BP

The Yankees had more than their share of chances last night to really put the hurting on Sabathia.

Bases loaded on 1 out in both the first and the fifth and they get nothing out of Posada and Matsui.

Wang looked very shaky and gave right back the run and then some right back to the Indians the following inning.

Not the way to start to the post season. Pettitte though will come up big tonight and the Yanks will square the series heading back to the Bronx.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, tomorrow is as much of a must win for the yankees as sunday is for the Jets...

They both need me.:love0030::Nuts:

GGM the thread has already been started for game 2. Hang tight, we will call upon you to start one in this series. We need you to help us. Just went with experience for game 2. It is nothing personal.

Bob,

He just thanked his wang and said he is smiling. He wasn't talking about baseball.

My bad. I had forgotten what that's like. I'm happily married.

Morning "stress relief" just does not happen on work days.

I'm not sure I can watch this evenings Yanks/Indians game. Will they keep showing the Indians manager every three minutes? Will the manager keep twitching? I mean, hello! That is annoying! What's wrong with him? Hard to get to boogers? Tourettes? He's part rabbit?

I'm not sure I can watch this evenings Yanks/Indians game. Will they keep showing the Indians manager every three minutes? Will the manager keep twitching? I mean, hello! That is annoying! What's wrong with him? Hard to get to boogers? Tourettes? He's part rabbit?

You know you're going to watch, seeing how they're your new favorite team and all.

Archived