Pizza Rolls

Kidhuman

I love em. I entered a Pizza Roll eating contest at work yesterday. The rules were who could eat 40 the fastest, I did it in 2.5 minutes. Won the competition. I could eat some more right now.

Between pizza roll eating contests and free dvds I would say you have a pretty good job there KH

Stalker. I just had a plate of em know, I had 20 and I'm going to get some now.

I swear, if you strand me on an island, all I need is a diseaseless prostitute, fruit snacks, water, jamaican beef patties and pizza rolls son.

Your boldily temple would soon be in rebellion.

There are different grades of meat-prime, choice, grade A- down to what they use for Jamaican beef patties(and probably most fast food burgers)-FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

Back in high school there was this chicken spot...Kennedy Fried Chicken,LOL...I know...but they had the best Jamacian beef paties...great little snack on my way home when it was cold.

LOL when i started reading the back in high school there was this chicken spot, i expect this random chicken place that theres only one of in the whole country...and boom, you hit me with KFC.

And what the frick is a Jamacian beef patty? Hows it different from a "beef patty"? lol

LOL when i started reading the back in high school there was this chicken spot, i expect this random chicken place that theres only one of in the whole country...and boom, you hit me with KFC.

And what the frick is a Jamacian beef patty? Hows it different from a "beef patty"? lol

Yea...It's not KFC...it's KENNEDY Fried Chicken...LOL.

And a Jamacian bean patty is different because it comes with a nickle bag og herbskies!

I will agree Joe, but you can not deny Pizza Rolls are hittin too

they are ok, but if you are talking thes little bite sized freezer rolls, i like the eggrolls better, as long as i have some good duck sauce for them.

I think bagel bites are a mandatory purchase whenever i am in costco

yuck, why not just blow your nose and store it in a jar for for when you get hungry. That stuff has to be an aqquired taste.

I have been eating Vegemite forever. It's definitely not something you can start eating when you are over the age of 8.

All of my American friends have tried it and all of them hated it. I can't blame them at all.

I can't stand Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches. Go figure.

I have been eating Vegemite forever. It's definitely not something you can start eating when you are over the age of 8.

All of my American friends have tried it and all of them hated it. I can't blame them at all.

I can't stand Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches. Go figure.

Now that is just crazy talk! Who can't eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? That is like the most unofensive food known to man!!

Yea...It's not KFC...it's KENNEDY Fried Chicken...LOL.

And a Jamacian bean patty is different because it comes with a nickle bag og herbskies!

I still see a bunch of the Kennedy Fried Chickens around in the city. Although most of them are closed down, they're still there. Bagel bites also own though. And beef patties. Jamaican beef patties are the frozen ones that say Jamaican beef patties on it. How ironic.

Archived