So I'm at work tonight....

Smizzy

This guy sees my Yankee t-shirt and says " Big Yankee fan?"

I say Yea....do you know the score? He says...no....then he says...."You see Becks?....Looking sweet"

I didn't know WTF he was talking about...I said "who"....he says "Becks...David beckham"....I was like dude...Soccer is for chicks.

Needless to say he didn't buy my food. ****ing soccer fans.

I say Yea....do you know the score? He says...no....then he says...."You see Becks?....Looking sweet"

I didn't know WTF he was talking about...I said "who"....he says "Becks...David beckham"....I was like dude...Soccer is for chicks.

Maybe he'd be interested in a BOD. :D

What the hell does Spiceshagger have to do with the Yankees? :confused:

I thought Becks was Josh Beckett from the Red Socks. didnt he have a 1 hitter or something.

Archived