What to do if the girl you like has boyfriend?

RunStuffer63

This girl from back home is really catching my eye.. I have been friends with her for years, but I am begining to get attracted to her.. I was going to make a move on her in the summer, but it didn't happen.. Now she has a boyfriend in college...

I get a weekend off from school next week... What do I do?

Ask her to marry you, tell everybody. Get mad when her parents think it's a bad idea and she reneges. Stalk Alanis Morrissette. Repeat.

That's what he's been doing the past few years. I think he was asking to see if anyone had any new angles for him. :mrgreen:

BoomBoom, frame her boyfriend on charges of supplying weapons to Iran.

This girl from back home is really catching my eye.. I have been friends with her for years, but I am begining to get attracted to her.. I was going to make a move on her in the summer, but it didn't happen.. Now she has a boyfriend in college...

What happened to your fiancee?

Join the Army!

Walk right up to her, drop your drawers and say "Does my new manscape make me look fat?" This way it seems as if you value her opinion and you don't come off as a pervert.

Ask if you can go to her college and meet her for a movie or something. She'll be tempted to say yes, even if it's just to bug her boyfriend. A yes is a yes though.

..and if things go bad with Mr Sweater-around-the-neck, you'll be the one who traveled far and wide to see her.

Ask if you can go to her college and meet her for a movie or something. She'll be tempted to say yes, even if it's just to bug her boyfriend. A yes is a yes though.

..and if things go bad with Mr Sweater-around-the-neck, you'll be the one who traveled far and wide to see her.

Here's what you do:

Get her a gift box and follow these three easy instructions

1. Cut a hole in the box

2. Put your junk in the box

3. Make her open the box.

It's guaranteed to work 60% of the time, everytime.

Here's what you do:

Get her a gift box and follow these three easy instructions

1. Cut a hole in the box

2. Put your junk in the box

3. Make her open the box.

It's guaranteed to work 60% of the time, everytime.

funny, i mentioned this was gonna be my costume for halloween this year, lol. Now if only my junk really would fit in a box, i wouldn't have to tape it to my leg for the night as usual

I'll write one for you:

I want you baby,

To be the ground,

And I'll provide the rain,

Warm, sweet rain,

Open thy mouth and drink the rain.

I have been watching you,

Watching you, Watching you.

Watching every breath you take,

Every move in the bathroom you make,

If we can't be together,

Lets drive into the lake.