*** The Official Yankees vs Indians Game # 2 Thread ***

Maxman

This is how it is done. I have to do this because BP, well let's just say a Johnny come lately like that guy shouldn't be starting an important thread like this in the baseball forum.

He didn't even know how many asteriks to use. His spacing was all wrong. He is a rookie and it cost the Yankees the game.

Andy gets them back on track in game 2.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is how it is done. I have to do this because BP, well let's just say a Johnny come lately like that guy shouldn't be starting an important thread like this in the baseball forum.

He didn't even know how many asteriks to use. His spacing was all wrong. He is a rookie and it cost the Yankees the game.

Great move Max. Clearly what this team needed after last nights loss. First game I've watched in a bar in NYC in years and that's what I got treated to:shutit:

Yankees in 4.

You don't want to face Sabathia again.

:Typotux:

Yankees win game 2,Pettite is a beast and is an awesome playoff pitcher.

Indians win game 3,vs an old anbd sorry Clemens

Yankees win game 4,vs the bottom of the indians rotation,.

Indians win game 5 at the Jake

The bottom of the Indians rotation actually starts in game 3.

BP failed miserably in his first post season start.

What were you thinking Max Torre ? :P

I fully expect Pettitte to get them back on track today.

We give some guys the green light. We expect them to use it with discretion. BP running when we are down by a few runs is just bad. No excuse for that. He no longer has the green light in the baseball forum.

Now he has been a good poster all season long. We are not writing him off yet. But he will sit his a$$ down in the bullpen and wait for me to call him. That is the way it's gonna work.

If I have to micromanage this series to get the desired results, that is exactly what I will do.

:crossfingers:

We give some guys the green light. We expect them to use it with discretion. BP running when we are down by a few runs is just bad. No excuse for that. He no longer has the green light in the baseball forum.

Now he has been a good poster all season long. We are not writing him off yet. But he will sit his a$$ down in the bullpen and wait for me to call him. That is the way it's gonna work.

If I have to micromanage this series to get the desired results, that is exactly what I will do.

:crossfingers:

I don't know if you were aware, but BP was seen taking some sort of performance enhancing drug shortly before the game. Maybe it affected his performance.

BP failed miserably in his first post season start.

What were you thinking Max Torre ? :P

I fully expect Pettitte to get them back on track today.

I definitely have lost my burst. :bag:

Go Yankees!

I'm high on Andy, I feel good about this game, couldn't tell you why, maybe its the fact that Andy usually picks us up after a loss, and stops a streak. The Yankees are have a postseason losing streak. I believe Andy will help us even out the series. I have all the faith in the world in him, and because he's treated us so well in postseasons past, it's his time, and it's Yankees time! Go Yanks!

pettittes been amazing tonight

He has pitched well tonight. Amazing is kind of a stretch.

He has thrown 80 something pitches so it will be interesting to see when Torre sits him down. I think Joba will be on in the 8th.

He has pitched well tonight. Amazing is kind of a stretch.

He has thrown 80 something pitches so it will be interesting to see when Torre sits him down. I think Joba will be on in the 8th.

How many runs has Cleveland scored tonight? How important is it for the Yankees to win this game?

Archived