*** The Official Yankees vs Indians Game # 2 Thread ***

Maxman

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On drugs much barton?

Bartons absolutely correct. Until the final out of the final game "It ain't over". Just a few years back I remember a team in the AL playoffs being down 0-3 then stormed back to win 4 straight and eventually win the World Series !! :biggrin:

Did you see the pathetic cheaters in the stands for Boston

High Fiving a cheating fan

I ****ing hate everything boston

It's almost like reaching over the wall in Right Field and taking a ball away from the Orioles.

Almost.

Yeah I can. I will continue to do so. That fawking piece of choking crap can blow me. Why hit 50 billion home runs and drive in 3 thousand runs in the regular season , just to go turtle when it matters. The guy has slept throught the first 2 games. Newsflash Gayrod. It's a best of 5. Hope your alarm goes off sometime this week.

The Yanks wouldn't be playing rifgt now if it wasn't for ARod. Stop crying the Yanks will come back.....

I don't. If you can find a post where I say we I will put Barney in my sig!

Anyone bloke I have to run. Go Sox. I hope WE make it to the next round.

Hey I think you just did it. Wait, what is that edited by max thing? Weird. Anyway go get Barney.

I missed the entire game.

We were at a wedding last night, so I missed every pitch. Good thing, actually.

It was kind of funny though. All the guys were on their cell phones, trying to get the score, and not paying attention to the reception. It was like an underground railroad of information. Someone would get an update first, and pass it along. My Mrs. was very understanding. In fact, she would often be the one asking me for updates!

Ha!

I will "have to run" later on today as I'm heading to the Pub to watch the Rugby.

Yeah I could have done a better job of posting something you would actually say. Once I thought of bloke I kind of shut off, lol.

If this offense does not bomb westbrook tomorrow night then it needs to be blown up with a hand grenade. Paul Byrd is another gritty guy, but with our talent we should be able to handle him too.

Note to Torre; Matsui with bad foot sits. Giambi plays. Thanks

If Moose doesnt pitch game 4 I think we send this thing back to Cleveland. If Moose pitches then hope for a heavy rain storm.

JonE- That ball was clearly in the stands and it's all fair game in there. Sorry, but it's true.

Barton- You can say we. I do it all the time. I buy tickets, I buy memoribilia, I buy fan gear. Although it might seem like some petty little money, it does go to fund the team you are watching. And if you sit through nine innings just like a guy in the bullpen come hell or high water, win or lose you ARE a part of that team.

The Yankees need someone, ANYONE in that line-up to step up. I had some Yankees friends yelling at me last night saying that I was probably happy. I said no, I'm not happy because the Sox were down 3-2 at that point and the Yankees don't matter much to me once 162 games are done.

Archived