*** The Official Yankees vs Indians Game # 2 Thread ***

Maxman

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ace my ass. A good hitting team gets it done. In the playoffs even more. I'm a die hard Yankee fan, and I don't buy that.

This is why I hate most yankee fans. Such arrogance. Did you see Carmona pitch tonight? Did you watch him all year? He's legit.

You cant blame only A-Rod, no none is hitting. Plain and simple, Matsui, Posada, Jeter, Damon, Abreu, Cano...no one.

Yeah I can. I will continue to do so. That fawking piece of choking crap can blow me. Why hit 50 billion home runs and drive in 3 thousand runs in the regular season , just to go turtle when it matters. The guy has slept throught the first 2 games. Newsflash Gayrod. It's a best of 5. Hope your alarm goes off sometime this week.

This is why I hate most yankee fans. Such arrogance. Did you see Carmona pitch tonight? Did you watch him all year? He's legit.

I could give 2 squirts who you hate. We expect our players to show up and defeat the best pitcher out there. I'm not like Blosux gfans who accept mediocre play, and just come in here to make excuses. I will tell it how it is. They suck. Plain and simple.

You cant blame only A-Rod, no none is hitting. Plain and simple, Matsui, Posada, Jeter, Damon, Abreu, Cano...no one.

exactly. i know hes under the microscope but if anybody pins these games on arod there pathetic cuz no one has hit. 8 hits as a team in 2 games and people are saying hes to blame? thats crazy

Carmona was great. Still, this offense should do better.

Bottom line though-if this is must win , WHY LOSER SUCKCAINO? You have to give Mo another inning. he can go Sunday forn an inning, Monday too. Having Suckcaino pitch important innings sn't gonna work.

Don't waste your breath.....great pitching almost always beats great hitting come October.

ARod will get all the blame though in what was a great pitched games by everyone except Joba and Vizcaino. Bad break with the bugs as Joba looked completely composed and in command the inning before.

It's up to Roger and the bats now.

I stopped paying attention to anksey a couple of months ago. he gives yanks fans a bad name.

Yeah I can. I will continue to do so. That fawking piece of choking crap can blow me. Why hit 50 billion home runs and drive in 3 thousand runs in the regular season , just to go turtle when it matters. The guy has slept throught the first 2 games. Newsflash Gayrod. It's a best of 5. Hope your alarm goes off sometime this week.

So, the whole team right now is choking except for Pettitte. Get rid of Jeter, Matsui, Abreu, Cano, Posada, Giambio, Duncan, Damon, Melky, no one hit, they all choked. They all hit in the regular season, scored the most runs as a team, most hits as a team. They all suck right now.

Don't waste your breath.....great pitching almost always beats great hitting come October.

ARod will get all the blame though in what was a great pitched games by everyone except Joba and Vizcaino. Bad break with the bugs as Joba looked completely composed and in command the inning before.

It's up to Roger and the bats now.

Yeah, what is up with the bugs at the Jake? I've noticed this a lot.

boy do i just love all the blame that arod is getting for the TEAM sucking these past 2 games. it just shows how ignorant people can be to watch the entire game, see that not one person had a hit when it mattered, and blame everything on arod. news flash people 8 hits in 2 games does not rest on the shoulders of one person

i think roger will give us a win sunday, then if they do choose to go with a 4th starter id much rather see hughes than mussina go out there on the mound. when this series comes down to game 5 in cleveland i want pettitte on the mound though, thats for damn sure.

We came back down 0-2 to the A's in the 2001 ALDS, did we not?

If Clemens wins sunday, it will go 5. Wang on short rest will pitch well game 4 and we'll win.

Game 5 is up for grabs.

We? I didn't realize you played for the Yankees.

Not for nothing but 2001 was 6 years ago.

Archived