Jets fans in Charlotte NC ?????

JohnnyHector34

Ok, I'll try this again this year, because I cannot watch another Jet game at Damon's. Is there a JET bar in the Charlotte area.....I see Jets license plates everywhere down here, but where do you all watch the game? Is there a secret meeting cave I don't know about? Unfortunatly Amedeos is 2+ hours away(I miss all you guys and will be there during the fair!!!) Any help would be great....

Most of the great Jets spots in NC seem to be in Raleigh and Greenville, not sure if there are any out in Charlotte. I havent made it out there myself, but if you're ever in the Raleigh area, theres a Jets bar up there that some real good guys watch the game at. Oh, and some JN members go there too :D

Seriously though, heelz, beans, SJ and co. are a great bunch of guys, Im sure they'd be a blast to watch the game with.

Most of the great Jets spots in NC seem to be in Raleigh and Greenville, not sure if there are any out in Charlotte. I havent made it out there myself, but if you're ever in the Raleigh area, theres a Jets bar up there that some real good guys watch the game at. Oh, and some JN members go there too :D

Seriously though, heelz, beans, SJ and co. are a great bunch of guys, Im sure they'd be a blast to watch the game with.

Yeah I know all those guys, they are all good guys and there is no experience like it!!!I used to live in Raleigh and go to Amedos all the time, but my job has brought me to Charlotte. I try to go to Raleigh one or twice a season...2 and 1/2 hours each way.

AVM, you need to come on over and visit with us some Sunday. SJ and 'heelz are good people, you'll enjoy meeting them live and in person.

Yeah I know all those guys, they are all good guys and there is no experience like it!!!I used to live in Raleigh and go to Amedos all the time, but my job has brought me to Charlotte. I try to go to Raleigh one or twice a season...2 and 1/2 hours each way.

You need to move back, Johnny. Make it happen. :lol: What weekend of the fair are you going to be up?

Johnny....I think I will be up in Raleigh the weekend of Oct 20th....We are going to go to the fair Sat, and head up to Amedeos Sun for the game, I will give you a heads up a few days before too save me 2 seats, but at the rate the Jets are playing, seats should be plentiful....I know I need to move back, hopefully soon!!

You need to move back, Johnny. Make it happen. :lol: What weekend of the fair are you going to be up?

Johnny....I think I will be up in Raleigh the weekend of Oct 20th....We are going to go to the fair Sat, and head up to Amedeos Sun for the game, I will give you a heads up a few days before too save me 2 seats, but at the rate the Jets are playing, seats should be plentiful....I know I need to move back, hopefully soon!!

Sounds good, kiddo - see you in a few weeks.

Archived