Jet Moses

Well if ARod goes 0'fer on Sunday and the Yankees get bounced I would have to say that he would opt out and go elsewhere.

I always believed that he would come back. But if he goes hitless in a 3 or 4 game series and the Yankees get bounced the media is going to turn on him big time.

I thought he looked better at the plate this series though. Being series, last year in the postseason a lot of times I thought he made up his mind to swing or not before the ball was thrown. He would have a lot of weak swings.

The results aren't there but he seems okay. He just needs to hit a ball hard on Sunday and then I think it will all fall into place. He is too good off a hitter to be held down for a long period of time.

What are you guys talking about? The entire team hasn't hit. This has been a trait that goes back to the '04 playoffs against Boston. Especially if the lefties aren't hitting.

AROD makes the most and it's all his fault? Come on, none of these millionaires have put on their hitting shoes in this series.

What are you guys talking about? The entire team hasn't hit. This has been a trait that goes back to the '04 playoffs against Boston. Especially if the lefties aren't hitting.

AROD makes the most and it's all his fault? Come on, none of these millionaires have put on their hitting shoes in this series.

Agreed they haven't hit. If Mattingly wasn't the hitting coach he would have taken a fall for it last year (sadly). But there is plenty of blame to go around. The highest paid player with 54 home runs in the 4 spot is always going to get the most heat.

But being the big man helps you when you are in Strip Clubs in Toronto so it's kind of a wash. LOL, I am just joking. I like ARod and like I said I see good things and have no reason to believe he doesn't belt 2 out on Sunday night and turn this thing around!

Agreed they haven't hit. If Mattingly wasn't the hitting coach he would have taken a fall for it last year (sadly). But there is plenty of blame to go around. The highest paid player with 54 home runs in the 4 spot is always going to get the most heat.

But being the big man helps you when you are in Strip Clubs in Toronto so it's kind of a wash. LOL, I am just joking. I like ARod and like I said I see good things and have no reason to believe he doesn't belt 2 out on Sunday night and turn this thing around!

I hear you, but mark my words. If the lefties don't come to play Sunday night...series over.

Well if ARod goes 0'fer on Sunday and the Yankees get bounced I would have to say that he would opt out and go elsewhere.

Don't send him here - we're full up on multi-million guys that can't hit breaking balls in the play-offs.

I always believed that he would come back. But if he goes hitless in a 3 or 4 game series and the Yankees get bounced the media is going to turn on him big time.

I thought he looked better at the plate this series though. Being series, last year in the postseason a lot of times I thought he made up his mind to swing or not before the ball was thrown. He would have a lot of weak swings.

The results aren't there but he seems okay. He just needs to hit a ball hard on Sunday and then I think it will all fall into place. He is too good off a hitter to be held down for a long period of time.

3 games is not a long time max

When Posada and Matsui get a hit please let me know.

Different year, same result.

PFSIKH: It is kind of hard to manufacture runs when you get three hits in 11 innings.

If you want to point to Jeter not bunting in game to put runners on second and third in the fifth then I would agree with that. Jeter is the one guy who can lay a bunt down.

Other than that. The Yanks have scored 4 runs in the series. 3 of those runs were on solo homers.

Some other great numbers

Posada 000

Matsui 000

A-Rod 000

That some great production from your 4-5-6 hitters.

Since game 3 of the ALCS against Boston the Yankees are 3-12 and have lost thier last 5 straight post season games.

8 freakin hits so far in the series. Brilliant. :bag:

When Posada and Matsui get a hit please let me know.

Different year, same result.

PFSIKH: It is kind of hard to manufacture runs when you get three hits in 11 innings.

If you want to point to Jeter not bunting in game to put runners on second and third in the fifth then I would agree with that. Jeter is the one guy who can lay a bunt down.

Other than that. The Yanks have scored 4 runs in the series. 3 of those runs were on solo homers.

Some other great numbers

Posada 000

Matsui 000

A-Rod 000

That some great production from your 4-5-6 hitters.

Since game 3 of the ALCS against Boston the Yankees are 3-12 and have lost thier last 5 straight post season games.

8 freakin hits so far in the series. Brilliant. :bag:

Fair enough but Posada and Matsui are not spoken of with the same reverence as A-Rod. Not making his salary, neither.

when you go 3 for 35 you cant blame 1 guy

Not blaming one guy, just pointing out since Arod has been a Yankee, he's been a monumental flop in the post-season, when it matters the most.

Archived