Louisville Sucks

green_blood

Yes, this might be news to a lot of people, but they SUCK. The Utes? A QB that hasn't played in 2 years? Giving up a TD on a 97 yard drive? OMG, that defense, and team in general has just gone down the ****ter, or it proves that the Big East isn't everything that it is cracked up to be. I made a bet with people in my school that USF would win the Big East, they laughed, but right now, I AM THE ONE LAUGHING! The Big East is far from the PAC 10, BIG 10 & 12, especially the SEC, and the teams in the ACC are underrated. But, back to Louisville, Brian Brohm should have NEVER came back.

Yes, this might be news to a lot of people, but they SUCK. The Utes? A QB that hasn't played in 2 years? Giving up a TD on a 97 yard drive? OMG, that defense, and team in general has just gone down the ****ter, or it proves that the Big East isn't everything that it is cracked up to be. I made a bet with people in my school that USF would win the Big East, they laughed, but right now, I AM THE ONE LAUGHING! The Big East is far from the PAC 10, BIG 10 & 12, especially the SEC, and the teams in the ACC are underrated. But, back to Louisville, Brian Brohm should have NEVER came back.

Word.

THe Big Least is morphing into the WAC.

I remember when people were sucking on the WAC, but other than Boise St., they don't do anything notable to propel them from a mid major conference. The Big East just hasn't been all it was cracked up to be, and that was my reasoning behind picking USF, any team can win it. Put a Big East team in a BCS Bowl against a SEC, PAC 10, BIG 10 or 12 team, and they will get rocked. The ACC needs R-E-S-P-E-C-T, definately more than the Big East. Put this Miami or BC back back into the Big East, and they would dominate it. I guarantee it.

Archived