****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

Okay, its just past midnight here in NY so here's what you've all been waiting for!!!

Well, its officially gameday.

The Jets only question mark coming into this week will be their Safety, Eric Coleman, who suffered a concussion and is listed as doubtful for the game.

For the Giants, they are getting their RB Brandon Jacobs back this week agains a so-so (at best) defense.

Eric Mangini and his coaching staff needs to find a way to tighten up that Defense or its going to be a very, very, long day as Eli will have Plax and Jacobs at his disposal.

It also must be a weird feeling for the Jets walking into the meadowlands as the visiting team, but they'd probably rather be playing an away game here over anywhere else.

Well, once again, the Jets are in a Must-Win, do-or-die situation this week as they risk going 1-4 with a loss. You also better beleive that we'll see Pennington doing a lot of 3 step drop quick throws as theyre facing a defense that had 12 sacks last sunday.

This is also the offical put up or shut up time for Pennington as if he turns in a poor effort tomorrow, I'd bet the farm that we'll be seeing Clemens vs. the Eagles.

HERE'S HOPING WE COME OUT WITH FIRE AND GET THE W!!!!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!!!!!!!

::GoJets:

Jets @ Giants

Gametime: 1pm

TV: CBS

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They better win this friggin game.

They have no choice. If we lose the word playoffs doesn't exist in 07. This is a huge game. And I hope they come out ready to f'n play.

I'm out of here till the games over, GOOD LUCK everybody.

P.S If the Jets lose and A Rod goes 0-4 with 2 strike outs and the Yankees lose. I might just cry. I might just do it.

They have no choice. If we lose the word playoffs doesn't exist in 07. This is a huge game. And I hope they come out ready to f'n play.

P.S If the Jets lose and A Rod goes 0-4 with 2 strike outs and the Yankees lose. I might just cry. I might just do it.

Hey, at least you'll be alive.:confused0082:

Agree on all fronts...what a huge day for NY sports...I really need a Yanks win/Jets Win...

If both lose both of my favorite teams seasons are over...

Archived