****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS. GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case you didn't notice, we aren't blessed with many other options. And #10 got his job on a 1-4 team in 2002 in very similar circumstances. What goes around...

Clements might not be the right answer to win, but season is over, this is the AFC and there is no F##ing way that is sorry team is going to have a 500 season let alone a chance at a wild card. Put Clements in and find out what he is made of, sit Chad down tell him to just stay home, dont even suit up. They should see if Clements is their future right now because its point less playing for any thing else.

I'm still not ready to completely kill the Defense. Once again the D did well in the first half but Chad left them out to dry ALL DAY by the lack of anything resembling a drive. I believe the Jets had something like 16 yards total in the 3rd quater meaning the Giants were on the field most of the quater. They were worn out in the 4th quater just like any other D would have been.

I'd be interested to see how they do in a more balanced game without the suck named Chad EGG Pennington driving our way to 3 and outs. But hey he has a high completion rate right?!?

Clements might not be the right answer to win, but season is over, this is the AFC and there is no F##ing way that is sorry team is going to have a 500 season let alone a chance at a wild card. Put Clements in and find out what he is made of, sit Chad down tell him to just stay home, dont even suit up. They should see if Clements is their future right now because its point less playing for any thing else.

qft. we need to find out what we have.

Besides the fact I think the refs were ****ing garbage today as a Chad fan im kind of starting to see that it might be time for a change but as long as hes in there im gonna continue to root for him. Im not some dork with an agenda against players.

Starting to see With that comment sir please exit the worldly plain, immediately

What?

How many passes did he get batted down?

Everyone needs a 'stud' quarterback.

We have Clenems in the wings, don't write him off based on spite for your fallen hero.

Not becuase of spite... becuase Im worried if Clemens doesnt work out I will need to wait another decade for superbowl hopes... thats all

You sir should just shutup and hide . You and your daddy pennington

I dont hide... I stand by what I say... I am a JETS fan, a fan of Chad and Im proud of it,

adam schein on SNY Post Game:

Chad: terrible throws towards the end

Defense: great first half, bad second half

Dyson: was he playing Defense or Patty Cake (hilarious)

Coaching: terrible play calls

T.Jones: is he even on this team??????

adam schein on SNY Post Game:

Chad: terrible throws towards the end

Defense: great first half, bad second half

Dyson: was he playing Defense or Patty Cake (hilarious)

Coaching: terrible play calls

T.Jones: is he even on this team??????

No running game is unexcusable, where is the friggen running game? We had the lead, and when we give the ball away every other possession the defense cant force a punt. We cannot give games away like this.

let pennington play until the bye week and see how he plays. if he continues to be inconsistent then play clemens in the second half of the season and see what he's got. if he plays well, then after the season trade pennington for a high draft pick to a team that needs a QB.

then overhaul it starting with bob sutton.

trade and/or replace a lot of these defensive players (i.e. ellis, robertson, vilma, barton, coleman, barret, dyson) for better starters who will fit this scheme.

the best thing for this team right now is that they continue losing so they will draft high and acquire sound players (including lineman and a RB) who will lay a real foundation for the next 3 - 5 years. also let them hit free agency and pick up some veterans who can bring emotion and leadership to the mix.

Archived