****The Official YANKS VS. INDIANS Game 3 thread****

gangreenman

Okay, this is my second gamethread in about twenty minutes, so here we go!!

The Pitching matchup is Clemens Vs. Westbrook (who?) so that should play to the Yankees advantage.

Another factor that might help the yankees tonight is that I've never seen or heard of a flying ant attack in the Bronx.

GO YANKEES!!!

Indans @ Yankees (Game 3 ALDS)

Gametime: 6:37pm

TV: TBS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBS sucks btw. They make me sick.. And would they please show the speed of the f'n pitch. They show it like once an inning and it kills me.

You know with all the negativity that has been posted about TBS maybe we have come to appreciate the Buck- Mcarver and Morgan - Jon Miller teams a little bit more.

The YES crew still sucks though with the exception of Murcer and the post game girl.

You know with all the negativity that has been posted about TBS maybe we have come to appreciate the Buck- Mcarver and Morgan - Jon Miller teams a little bit more.

The YES crew still sucks though with the exception of Murcer and the post game girl.

I'd take yes over TBS anyday. Especially with Al Lieter. You can barley here what the guy is saying anyway.

Actually, I LIKE the TBS coverage. I would rank them #1, as follows:

1) TBS

2) YES/My9

3) FOX

4) ESPN

Of course, the rare occasions when Michael Kay is on vacation can bump Yes up to the top spot. Joe Buck is overrated, and the Morgan/Miller team is just proof that ESPN hates baseball.

Oh -- and you don't need to see the speed of the pitch. The game existed, and had great fans for 100+ years before they had publicly-displayed radar readings. In fact, those guns are often off by a few MPH anyway. What does it really add to the game?

yankees have the worst radio announcers in the history of radio.

I'm surprised Waldman and Sterling don't break my radio when I tune to WCBS

I like Sterling. The guy is silky-smooth. I wish he did the TV broadcasts.

"Well, you know Susan, my wife and I went out to a show the other night there's a ball low and away...."

Archived