Mangini: Chad is the starting QB

madmike1

That sucks. I still trust the CS. But this season is done. Pennington is done. It behooves them to figure out if Clemens is the guy ofr next season, or we need to look at FAs and the draft. This season becomes an opportunity to figure out what we have on both sides of the ball. Wasting it on Pennington is foolishness.

This cant haen, he genuinely no longer has a choice.

Chad is done as our QB, thats the very painful truth.

He may spark another team and succeed elsewhere but as a Jet I cant see him playing again. get th oy in, the seasons done. We might as well see what we ahve in this kid, if we leave it too late we could be screwed next season too.

That sucks. I still trust the CS. But this season is done. Pennington is done. It behooves them to figure out if Clemens is the guy ofr next season, or we need to look at FAs and the draft. This season becomes an opportunity to figure out what we have on both sides of the ball. Wasting it on Pennington is foolishness.

BOOOOOOO

I swear if Mangini puts out Pennington AT ALL next week I will turn of the TV... Destroy all the Jets stuff I've ever owned, and request that my JN account be deleted.

Give KC a shot!

This cant haen, he genuinely no longer has a choice.

Chad is done as our QB, thats the very painful truth.

He may spark another team and succeed elsewhere but as a Jet I cant see him playing again. get th oy in, the seasons done. We might as well see what we ahve in this kid, if we leave it too late we could be screwed next season too.

Irish the alcohol and rage has taken over i never see you misspell in your posts

Yeah I just heard that...I hope he opens up a competition during practice during the week.

I am sure he won't There is really no reason to watch this team. Dull and duller--nobody can make plays. If there were a way to TiVo the specials teams it might be worth watching.

Not yet...

He did say it would be a process...

But for my sanity I better see KC in next week.

Who has he brought in the last two years that gives you any confidence that he will get the right players in here?

This team is no better than it was on the day Mangini was hired.

Who has he brought in the last two years that gives you any confidence that he will get the right players in here?

This team is no better than it was on the day Mangini was hired.

Thomas Jones, Leon Washington, Brad Smith, Mangold, DBrick, Andre Dyson, Darelle Revis...

Need I go on?

No words...

I am losing convidence in Mangini did not ever think that would happen this soon...he gave Pennington more than a chance...is he saying KC is that bad ?...if not start him..Pennington is not getting it done...that is clear as it can be...if Mangini continues to just look the other way...he is selling the fans out !

Thomas Jones, Leon Washington, Brad Smith, Mangold, DBrick, Andre Dyson, Darelle Revis...

Need I go on?

Thomas Jones is awful.

Leon is exciting, but he isn't a franchise back. He's a 5 carry a game kick returner.

Brad Smith hasn't done ****.

Mangold and Brick are okay, I guess. Our line can't run block to save their life.

Dyson had a good year last season. This year, he is God awful.

Revis has played in 5 games.

Kimo, Kassell, Chatham, Barlow, the list of awful moves goes on and on.

Thomas Jones is awful.

Leon is exciting, but he isn't a franchise back. He's a 5 carry a game kick returner.

Brad Smith hasn't done ****.

Mangold and Brick are okay, I guess. Our line can't run block to save their life.

Dyson had a good year last season. This year, he is God awful.

Revis has played in 5 games.

Kimo, Kassell, Chatham, Barlow, the list of awful moves goes on and on.

TJ is terrible because defenses don respect the long ball....

Brad Smith is a good all around player.

Dyson should be our #2 CB and Revis signed late with the team and has stepped up to be the #1 in about 4 weeks.

We also brought in KC, David Harris, Eric Smith, and essentially Cotchery as he was nothing more then a scrub under Herm's offense.

BOOOOOOO

I swear if Mangini puts out Pennington AT ALL next week I will turn of the TV... Destroy all the Jets stuff I've ever owned, and request that my JN account be deleted.

Give KC a shot!

Give KC a shot??? Now that's a little drastic!!

But be prepared because I guarantee that Chad wiil start. He's Maningis golden boy & he can do no wrong. Chad will be there starter as long as Maningis the HC. So it looks like this may be Maningis last year. Nothing like a coach losing his job because he plays favorites. :)

Archived