1 Year

ECURB

Mangini has the rest of this year to show that he knows what he is doing, otherwise get rid of him... dont let him hang around like Herm... cut loose before its too late...

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

There has to be someone out there with experience that the JETS can get if Mangini keeps this up...

Im still behind him for now... but after this franchise let Herm **** things up he is on a very short leash from myself...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mangini has the rest of this year to show that he knows what he is doing, otherwise get rid of him... dont let him hang around like Herm... cut loose before its too late...

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

There has to be someone out there with experience that the JETS can get if Mangini keeps this up...

Im still behind him for now... but after this franchise let Herm **** things up he is on a very short leash from myself...

Maybe its time to get rid of Chad Pennington.

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

Well you were behind pennington to so no i dont think anyone will or should agree with you on this

Wait, keep Pennington and get rid of Mangini? :rl:

You're too much ecurb, you really are.

I dont care what they do with Chad...

Something needs to be done and Mangini hasnt shown the ability to do it...

If they were going to give the guy a short leash, this wasn't the guy to get. He's younger than some of his players, raw as a head man and putting in place a system totally different from what was there prior. No reason to expect instant success and IMO he has at least shown that he isn't a complete moron as an in game coach. He made the playoffs last year and that's what kept Herm out of the frying pan all those years. I think you have to give the guy at least two consecutive non-playoff seasons before you can even consider cutting him loose.

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

No, this is moronic actually.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mangini is in his second year.

Sure, it's ugly right now, but he got a team with less talent than this year's team into the playoffs.

He gets the benefit of the doubt going into next year.

Do you really want a WHOLE new rebuilding process?

Come on, let's not be silly because Chad is being defrauded.

Kimo

Coleman

Barlow

Letting Blaylock start 3 games last year

Kendall

T Jones

Schlegal

Letting Chad keep starting (although you know I dont disagree with it)

Bad playcalling on offense and defense

NOt trading Vilma while his value was high

Not getting a true NT

Not going after Adalius Thomas or Randy Moss

This team is worse than it was when Herm was here...

Thats all I am saying... I like the guy and hope he does better... but his decision making is very suspect...

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

I completely agree.

Though I've been getting killed for saying so after the second game.

Kimo

Coleman

Barlow

Letting Blaylock start 3 games last year

Kendall

T Jones

Schlegal

Letting Chad keep starting (although you know I dont disagree with it)

Bad playcalling on offense and defense

NOt trading Vilma while his value was high

Not getting a true NT

Not going after Adalius Thomas or Randy Moss

This team is worse than it was when Herm was here...

Thats all I am saying... I like the guy and hope he does better... but his decision making is very suspect...

Chad throwing 5 INT's in the last 2 weeks has nothing to do with it?

I can not understand why a fool like e curb is even allowed to post on a site, Lets be honest he needs serious medical help. Put down the glass dikk ecurb chad will be ok without you

So now your obsessed with me and Chad? Weird

I can not understand why a fool like e curb is even allowed to post on a site, Lets be honest he needs serious medical help. Put down the glass dikk ecurb chad will be ok without you

Hey jojo, have you ever posted at jetsinsider.com? IT is a great site where they really enjoy your brand of posting style, you should check it out some time.;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mangini is in his second year.

Sure, it's ugly right now, but he got a team with less talent than this year's team into the playoffs.

He gets the benefit of the doubt going into next year.

Do you really want a WHOLE new rebuilding process?

Come on, let's not be silly because Chad is being defrauded.

Actually I agree with ecurb. I know it hasn't been often. But, today he has made lots of sense. I want to see how mangini handles this pressure and will he have the balls to change personel and schemes.

Actually I agree with ecurb. I know it hasn't been often. But, today he has made lots of sense. I want to see how mangini handles this pressure and will he have the balls to change personel and schemes.

Thanks bro...

I am just fed up... I want to trust the coach... I really do... but it seems like he and his entire staff (aside from westhoff) are in over their heads...

So now your obsessed with me and Chad? Weird

Are you serious? You have your head so far up Chad's arse it's ridiculous.

Were the Jets up by 10 points today? Did Chad throw a pick 6?

You want to blame everyone else when you know that Chad has given away the last two games.

You want to blame everyone else when you know that Chad has given away the last two games.

I never said he didnt **** up these games... please point out where I said he wasnt the problem.. thank you

I give Mangini till the end of next year to show significant progress from where we are this year. Then I start my useless and ineffective bitching about how we should get rid of him.

I can live with that so long as he stops the downward spiral this season...

I never said he didnt **** up these games... please point out where I said he wasnt the problem.. thank you

"It wasn't Chad's fault" it was the defense. That has been your mantra this season.

Noodle arm sucks. Deal with it. Support the team not the QB.

Its the Ecurb spin. Chad played horribly, so in order to deflect attention away from him put mangini's neck out there.

If Chad is such a big problem why is he playing?

Arn't you the one who made this thread about Mangini not getting the job done? Well there you go you answered your own question. If we are going to rip into Mangini let's start with Noodle Arm still under center.

And don't complain about Thomas Jones, because I bet if I go back and checki, ill find posts by you saying you loved the trade.

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

masterbation. worthwhile relationships take time and effort

Let's be clear here....The Chad Pennington die hards...the guys who sucked him off thru the rain ,sleet,skeet or hail have no right to call for anyones head.

You don't have any right to demand anyone be fired when you supported this POS for so long.

Wow!

It's way to premature to be calling out Mangini folks.

This is easier...this way they don't have to call out Chad and admit they were wrong all along.

This is why it's Mangini's fault Chad is a knob gobbler with the weakest arm in the NFL.

Archived