1 Year

ECURB

The problem is, there are a lot of frustrated Jets fans out there. And some think by replacing one guy, that it's going to fix this train wreck...it won't. It may be a start, but we have so many holes.

On a lighter side, things could be worse. We could be the Miami Dolphins...LOL...and my predictions of Cameron and Ginn as being busts are spot on so far. Cameron has the worst record of any Dolphins HC to start off the season... and Ginn has been almost a non factor...it's great living in Dolphin land right now.

I agree with this and have been saying something similar all along. Multiple things are wrong with this team.

The hope now (as a fan)? Is that they switch to Kellen and he can truly open up the field. Thus helping the running game by spreading defenders out. Is it likely? You still have to block. So time will tell.

But switching to Kellen gives us something to root for. Otherwise all we have is the tailgate!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok...

I just don't agree that coming back from an injury makes you more or less special than someone else with the same lousy stats. So...I'm calling his play ****ty. Not attacking his character...not saying his play means anything about the man he is.

Not sure about you but I feel better now. I am going to wash up and then maybe we can cuddle. If you feel it is too soon I understand completely. Just let me know when you are ready because I will be there. You complete me. Even if they bring back Ken O'Brien you will still complete me.

\:D/

I agree with this and have been saying something similar all along. Multiple things are wrong with this team.

The hope now (as a fan)? Is that they switch to Kellen and he can truly open up the field. Thus helping the running game by spreading defenders out. Is it likely? You still have to block. So time will tell.

But switching to Kellen gives us something to root for. Otherwise all we have is the tailgate!

wow you must think you're a prophet.

and yeah you can be thankful for tailgating because you won't be seeing clemens anytime soon. what a pathetic fan. you admit that almost the whole team sucks it up and you throw pennington under the bus anyway. give yourself another infraction.

and yeah you can be thankful for tailgating because you won't be seeing clemens anytime soon. what a pathetic fan. you admit that almost the whole team sucks it up and you throw pennington under the bus anyway. give yourself another infraction.

Do you watch the games? Chad has thrown 5 INT's in the last 2 games.

Let's be clear here....The Chad Pennington die hards...the guys who sucked him off thru the rain ,sleet,skeet or hail have no right to call for anyones head.

You don't have any right to demand anyone be fired when you supported this POS for so long.

Thank you.

Dude if you hate it here you don't have to post here. You complain an awful lot. It is my opinion that Clemens will be in soon. I made a parody of it and put it on the front page. That being said, Chad has very little rope left. He had a bad game. Again.

I am a pathetic fan? Um, okay. Now let me go back to running a place that allowed over 20,000 fans to talk\read about the Jets last month.

Do you watch the games? Chad has thrown 5 INT's in the last 2 games.

hey mate i assure you i had nothing to do with pennington's 5 INT's. but then again i had nothing to do with our pass rush, our run defense, our kicking game, our running game, or our play calling.

Come on man, there's no need to post something like that. What are we as fans supposed to do? Just accept status quo and hope our winning ways will just happen? Clemens is a start...not a savior. And for fans like myself, Max, and several others, it's not a hate on Chad.

Mangini has the rest of this year to show that he knows what he is doing, otherwise get rid of him... dont let him hang around like Herm... cut loose before its too late...

Anyone agree with me?

Cowher

Parcels

There has to be someone out there with experience that the JETS can get if Mangini keeps this up...

Im still behind him for now... but after this franchise let Herm **** things up he is on a very short leash from myself...

Start with Pennington...then we can move on from there...

huh?

Dude if you hate it here you don't have to post here. You complain an awful lot. It is my opinion that Clemens will be in soon. I made a parody of it and put it on the front page. That being said, Chad has very little rope left. He had a bad game. Again.

I am a pathetic fan? Um, okay. Now let me go back to running a place that allowed over 20,000 fans to talk\read about the Jets last month.

Translation, my c### is bigger and bleeds greener than yours, so eff off. lol

dude get off your ego trip. I don't agree with you and you turn it into something personal. is this in the rules also? 'no disagreeing with the head idiot'. i saw what you've said. the team has a lot wrong with it but you're calling for pennington's head.

uh huh. ironic isn't it?

dude get off your ego trip. I don't agree with you and you turn it into something personal. is this in the rules also? 'no disagreeing with the head idiot'. i saw what you've said. the team has a lot wrong with it but you're calling for pennington's head.

uh huh. ironic isn't it?

My ego trip. LOL. I DEMAND THAT THESE INFRACTIONS BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

I turned it into something personal? You called me a pathetic fan. I was responding to your post.

You say Kellen won't see the field anytime soon. I say he will. Time will prove one of us right. As far as all the other crap goes just drop it. Let's talk football.

uh huh. ironic isn't it?

Hey max....feel free to borrow my "Bag of dicks" line :thumbup:

uh huh. ironic isn't it?

rick, just a bit of advice, do not post your address and phone number like jojo did looking for a fight, i am pretty sure there are plenty of fags from criagslist calling him now to tell him how big their ####s are and what they want to do to him with them. hahahaha

Max's post WAS gay I admit, but how does it feel to be the subject of his affection? That looked creepy to those of us reading it!

I don't sleep much and when I do I have nightmares of sausage fingers. It's disturbing to say the least.

Come on man, there's no need to post something like that. What are we as fans supposed to do? Just accept status quo and hope our winning ways will just happen? Clemens is a start...not a savior. And for fans like myself, Max, and several others, it's not a hate on Chad.

take a chill pill. there's too much wrong with this team to hang it on pennington right now.

rick, just a bit of advice, do not post your address and phone number like jojo did looking for a fight, i am pretty sure there are plenty of fags from criagslist calling him now to tell him how big their ####s are and what they want to do to him with them. hahahaha

thanks for the advice joebaby, but i don't think i have to worry about craigslist here at JetNation... icon12.gif

hey mate i assure you i had nothing to do with pennington's 5 INT's. but then again i had nothing to do with our pass rush, our run defense, our kicking game, our running game, or our play calling.

So you want KC stand around on the sidelines with his ballcap on backwards because it might help his chances of long term success? What about the Jets long term chances of success? If you can make a one person change that could impact the entire offense and to a small degree impact the defense you'd hang out and wait to see if Chad came around a bit and possibly beat Buffalo in 3 weeks?

It would be foolish to think Clemens would make his first few starts and burn up the league - but he WILL quickly earn some respect from opposing defenses and that could have an impact our running game and play calling. It just might keep the D off the field a little more too. You bet theres some reactionary thinking going on. There needs to be.

So you want KC stand around on the sidelines with his ballcap on backwards because it might help his chances of long term success? What about the Jets long term chances of success? If you can make a one person change that could impact the entire offense and to a small degree impact the defense you'd hang out and wait to see if Chad came around a bit and possibly beat Buffalo in 3 weeks?

It would be foolish to think Clemens would make his first few starts and burn up the league - but he WILL quickly earn some respect from opposing defenses and that could have an impact our running game and play calling. It just might keep the D off the field a little more too. You bet theres some reactionary thinking going on. There needs to be.

NJ, even with the mighty Clemens at the helm, this team has so much wrong with it it would be a long shot for it to make the playoffs. so all i'm saying is let's plan wisely for the future since this season is lost. we need an infusion of talent for these schemes and it's going to take some time. there's no hurry to throw clemens to the wolves needlessly.

let calm heads prevail.

Archived