Tom Brady=Classless

hoping4ASuperBowl

Did anyone hear his press conference after the game??

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=28176&pcid=81&rss=1

Q: How does it feel to be 5-0?

TB: It's good, it's good. It was one of those games where we weren't as sharp as we would have liked to have been, but this team presented some different challenges and we're going to have to come back and learn from the mistakes and try to play better next week.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=28176&pcid=81&rss=1

TB: It's good, it's good. It was one of those games where we weren't as sharp as we would have liked to have been, but this team presented some different challenges and we're going to have to come back and learn from the mistakes and try to play better next week.

How is that classless? Brady played like crap today and needs to improve.

yeah, and sammy morris was just god awful, he should have rushed for 200 yards.....

I was at the game in Foxboro today and Brady played poorly. I still can't figure out how you thought Brady's comment was "classless"

I was at the game in Foxboro today and Brady played poorly. I still can't figure out how you thought Brady's comment was "classless"

I agree it wasnt classes... at worst it was a BS statement to sound humble... not classes.... just what you do

22/38 for 265 yards with 3 td's no int's and no sacks is a poor performance to you? yeah moss had an off day, so he made Watson and Stallworth have wonderful days.

I cant believe you have to balls to say he had a bad game, try being a jet fan.

He felt like he could have done better... thats all... teams have been torching the Browns this year and he couldnt do what lesser QB's have already with more talent... thats all..

I heard that Brady walked off the field after the game without shaking hands.

That's a new one for him. I know he doesn't shake hands after losses, but after winning? That's classless to me.

I'm curious though. I did not watch the Pats game, obviously, but I did see Brady's numbers on-line after the game, and they don't seem bad to me.

What exactly happened to give people the impression that he played poorly? I'm wondering if it's just the huge homeristic attitude of Pats fans that Brady should play near perfect games, that is reponsible for this perception.

I heard that Brady walked off the field after the game without shaking hands.

That's a new one for him. I know he doesn't shake hands after losses, but after winning? That's classless to me.

I'm curious though. I did not watch the Pats game, obviously, but I did see Brady's numbers on-line after the game, and they don't seem bad to me.

What exactly happened to give people the impression that he played poorly? I'm wondering if it's just the huge homeristic attitude of Pats fans that Brady should play near perfect games, that is reponsible for this perception.

I was at the game and stayed till the end. Brady and the rest of the team shook hands and stuff.

Brady was off today. He missed some easy throws.

I was at the game and stayed till the end. Brady and the rest of the team shook hands and stuff.

Brady was off today. He missed some easy throws.

Well, I'm glad to hear that he didn't run off the field without shaking hands like he does during losses. ;)

Yeah, I'm sure he's upset he left some points out there, but c'mon, the Pats still won the game but a pretty big margin. Don't be greedy. :)

brady usually plays better than that so he wants to improve whatever it was that made it an off start for him. all qbs say they wish they could improve their performances and make it better for next time when they think they had a shaky start. why was it a classless comment? just because hes tom brady? please thats not a classless comment at all

Well, I'm glad to hear that he didn't run off the field without shaking hands like he does during losses. ;)

Yeah, I'm sure he's upset he left some points out there, but c'mon, the Pats still won the game but a pretty big margin. Don't be greedy. :)

You don't understand.

When the Browns had the ball at the end of the game trying to score the stadium was loud.

Mangini and "spygate" has the team and the fans on edge. As a Pats fan I want the team to win every game by 20+ points.

You don't understand.

When the Browns had the ball at the end of the game trying to score the stadium was loud.

Mangini and "spygate" has the team and the fans on edge. As a Pats fan I want the team to win every game by 20+ points.

No, I understand. Look, I know the whole spygate thing was really crappy for you, as a fan, and for the players to boot. But Belicheat, (sorry, ;)) brought that on himself.

However, it's over. The Pats have a great team and are winning pretty dominantly. Expecting your team to win every game by 20+ points might make you as a fan feel better, but what's done, is done. Plus those expectations are probably unrealistic in the long haul. Let it go. It wasn't your fault as a fan Gainzo. It wasn't Tom Brady's fault either. Your coach is just a nincompoop. A winning nincompoop, but a nincompoop nonetheless.

No, I understand. Look, I know the whole spygate thing was really crappy for you, as a fan, and for the players to boot. But Belicheat, (sorry, ;)) brought that on himself.

However, it's over. The Pats have a great team and are winning pretty dominantly. Expecting your team to win every game by 20+ points might make you as a fan feel better, but what's done, is done. Plus those expectations are probably unrealistic in the long haul. Let it go. It wasn't your fault as a fan Gainzo. It wasn't Tom Brady's fault either. Your coach is just a nincompoop. A winning nincompoop, but a nincompoop nonetheless.

Brady played like crap today. I hope he will play better in Dallas next week.

He's a f##king phony. I hope somebody ends his career with a knee shot.

That is absolutely pathetic. You are a sad, sad individual. I hope that you get the help that you obviously need...

Anyway, the Pats were relatively flat today. They didn't play that well at all.

That being said, its a nice feeling knowing that your team had an off day and won by 17

That is absolutely pathetic. You are a sad, sad individual. I hope that you get the help that you obviously need...

Anyway, the Pats were relatively flat today. They didn't play that well at all.

That being said, its a nice feeling knowing that your team had an off day and won by 17

Did I mention he sucks ****? Yeah, he sucks **** too.

He's a f##king phony. I hope somebody ends his career with a knee shot.

I wouldnt wish that upon anyone.

Brady, Losman anyone.

Thats beyond pathetic Barton, Chad is a good guy if nothing else and you just wished a career ending injury upon him.

Thats soo sick and wrong on so many levels.

straws.jpg

How is Brady a phony? 22 thousand plus yards and 160 TD's means he's legit.

Great QB. But his whole persona is complete BS, he's a total phony. In the words of ham "I cant wait till somebody wipes that permanent grin right off his face".

Great QB. But his whole persona is complete BS, he's a total phony. In the words of ham "I cant wait till somebody wipes that permanent grin right off his face".

You are agreeing with anything Ham has to say? You have officially fallen off of the face of the earth. If you're going to be his buttboy though you had better start learning some new words and adding oh...say...3,000 words per post.

Archived