Tom Brady=Classless

hoping4ASuperBowl

Are you talking about the Super Bowl grin?

No, it is his whole "My sh#t doesnt stink" grin. He's an arrogant jerkoff, and that is OK, but he trys to play the part of princess humbelina, and I dont buy it for a second because I know he is arrogant jerkoff.

And that is OK to be an arrogant jerkoff! Hell, I am an arrogant jerkoff too, but I dont pretend to be Mr.Manners. Thats why he is a phony POS.

No, it is his whole "My sh#t doesnt stink" grin. He's an arrogant jerkoff, and that is OK, but he trys to play the part of princess humbelina, and I dont buy it for a second because I know he is arrogant jerkoff.

And that is OK to be an arrogant jerkoff! Hell, I am an arrogant jerkoff too, but I dont pretend to be Mr.Manners. Thats why he is a phony POS.

Tom Brady is not arrogant. What the hell gives you that impression?

Great QB. But his whole persona is complete BS, he's a total phony. In the words of ham "I cant wait till somebody wipes that permanent grin right off his face".
Here's the thing you will learm-life is not fair. Scumbags advance; nice people get screwed over. Success doesn't necessarily correlate with being a great human being. In the words of Leo Durocher(who once robbed Babe Ruth's wallet as he slept) "Nice guys finish last".

:Nuts:

Tom Brady is not arrogant. What the hell gives you that impression?

He's not arrogant? LOL, thats classic.

He's arrogant, VERY arrogant. The most arrogant of arrogants. He's the type of arrogant that does it condescendingly with backhanded comments and a phony grin on his face like he's your buddy.

I cannot stand him.

He's not an honest arrogant who lets everyone knows he is arrogant. No, he tries to play people with his BS. He doesnt fool me for second.

He's not arrogant? LOL, thats classic.

He's arrogant, VERY arrogant. The most arrogant of arrogants. He's the type of arrogant that does it condescendingly with backhanded comments and a phony grin on his face like he's your buddy.

I cannot stand him.

He's not an honest arrogant who lets everyone knows he is arrogant. No, he tries to play people with his BS. He doesnt fool me for second.

I'm not coming to the rescue of someone who was undoubtedly in on the whole cheating thing, but barton what do you think he should have said? Like all players, these post-game questions are asked point-blank. He doesn't have a PR firm consulting him on the best answer ahead of time. His answers change based on his play, the team's play, and the result of the game. IMO he didn't say anything wrong.

That being said, he's still a cheating, goat-caressing faggot.

Did anyone hear his press conference after the game??

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=28176&pcid=81&rss=1

Q: How does it feel to be 5-0?

TB: It's good, it's good. It was one of those games where we weren't as sharp as we would have liked to have been, but this team presented some different challenges and we're going to have to come back and learn from the mistakes and try to play better next week.

How is that classless?

22/38 for 265 yards with 3 td's no int's and no sacks is a poor performance to you? yeah moss had an off day, so he made Watson and Stallworth have wonderful days.

I cant believe you have to balls to say he had a bad game, try being a jet fan.

Why don't you go douche and wash that sand out of your mangina.

I am glad Brady said that on a day he looked like crap. Maybe if Chad had half the hunger Tom has, he might have made himself a better QB.

He's a f##king phony. I hope somebody ends his career with a knee shot.

You know who I find phoney and arrogant? You, Barton.

Arrogant enough that at 18 or so you think you know it all and think wishing injury on another player is cool because it's "honest" - it just makes you childish.

Phoney because anyone that welches on a bet (hey-hey-baseball forum anyone?) is.

Tom Brady is classless for knocking up his girlfriend and leaving her for a model. He's classless for being a participant in a cheating football program.

Nothing he said in the interview quoted at the beginning of thiis thread is classless, however.

Tom Brady is classless for knocking up his girlfriend and leaving her for a model. He's classless for being a participant in a cheating football program.

Nothing he said in the interview quoted at the beginning of thiis thread is classless, however.

Uh, Jets' fan revisionist history.

Tom broke up with Bridget before he knew she was pregnant. Ironically enough, they broke up over her desire to start a family.

You couldnt shine Tom Bradys shoes or take out his garbage Bob.

The guy is a better QB than Chad. Like it or not.

You couldnt shine Tom Bradys shoes or take out his garbage Bob.

The guy is a better QB than Chad. Like it or not.

Well, of course he is. What the hell has that got to do with his lack of class?

How does someone as stupid as you manage to turn on the computer?

I know, that''s a lot of questions. Think about them during your nap.

I'm not coming to the rescue of someone who was undoubtedly in on the whole cheating thing, but barton what do you think he should have said? Like all players, these post-game questions are asked point-blank. He doesn't have a PR firm consulting him on the best answer ahead of time. His answers change based on his play, the team's play, and the result of the game. IMO he didn't say anything wrong.

That being said, he's still a cheating, goat-caressing faggot.

I am not basing my view of him on what he said after yesterdays game.

Well, of course he is. What the hell has that got to do with his lack of class?

How does someone as stupid as you manage to turn on the computer?

I know, that''s a lot of questions. Think about them during your nap.

Bob Brady is a way better QB than Pennington. Repeat after me.

Bob lack of class has nothing to do with what he does on the field.

So Bob you were saying? I thought so................... See ya Bob or is it Sponge Bob time.

Bob Brady is a way better QB than Pennington. Repeat after me.

Bob lack of class has nothing to do with what he does on the field.

So Bob you were saying? I thought so................... See ya Bob or is it Sponge Bob time.

Would someone translate this mess for me? I don't speak Idiot.

Archived