****The Official YANKS VS. INDIANS Game 4 thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is bogus. Dallas called a TO with :03 remaining in the first half at the Buffalo 29. It was a 46 yarder. Where the hell is NFL.com and Yahoo.com coming up with this crap? Did I miss a 25 yard penalty?

This series his legacy will be most rallies killed by hitting into a DP in a divisional series.

This series will not define his legacy. Someone who retires with 5 rings and in the neighborhood of 4,000 hits does not have his legacy defined by one series.

Besides the Yankees come back to win this one and we will soon be talking Yankees - Red Sox.

This series will not define his legacy. Someone who retires with 5 rings and in the neighborhood of 4,000 hits does not have his legacy defined by one series.

Besides the Yankees come back to win this one and we will soon be talking Yankees - Red Sox.

Amen

Come on ! For all that is Yankee mystique !

I think we're all looking for the days of clutch hitting with the likes of

Pauly

Davey

Tono

Scotty

Bernie

Unless this bunch steps up tonight like one of those great Yankees, this will be the last of this group of underachievers (thusfar) WE STILL HAVE 6 OUTS to make that decision

Pauly

Davey

Tono

Scotty

Bernie

Unless this bunch steps up tonight like one of those great Yankees, this will be the last of this group of underachievers (thusfar) WE STILL HAVE 6 OUTS to make that decision

All of them had brains and were situational hitting geniuses. these idiots (led by Posada) keep swinging for the fences. they stopped doing that for a while during that hot streak, but old habits die hard.

Pauly

Davey

Tono

Scotty

Bernie

3 outs now.

I think Torre is back regardless. Mo wants to play for him and with the ARod thing in the air, along with the Posada contract -- the players will have some power hear.

Let's not forget that George is senile either.

But let's talk about this after they take care of the Red Sox. The Yankees are about to rock Borowski again.

Archived