Well its the 1st...another mortgage payment, car payment, yada yada yada

BUT its one of my favortie months...ST. Pattys Day!

I celebrate the whole month starting this weekend. Belmar parade..We meet at Kellys for Steak-n-eggs and bloody marys....then move onto the Headliner, Boat haus, a few in between ending up at BAR A.

Then the following weekend is Seaside Parade..Starting at Klees and bamboo, etc...

Then the following weekend is PARTY time in the mountains...VIP only...

March MADDiness....

Then its just about DRAFT TIME....gotta luv March

Enjoy the snow!

March is a great month. Besides Thanksgiving, St. Paddy's Day is my favorite "holiday." It's understood that I do not work this day or the one after. With lots of awesome parades in all the towns, the celebration spans weeks. It also holds 2 important birthdays, mine & my mom's.

March is a great month. Besides Thanksgiving, St. Paddy's Day is my favorite "holiday." It's understood that I do not work this day or the one after. With lots of awesome parades in all the towns, the celebration spans weeks. It also holds 2 important birthdays, mine & my mom's.

I saw from the other thread about your operation T-Mac - hope you get 100 per cent soon and Happy Birthday that is coming to both you and Mom.