New Yankee Head Coach

Mavrik

Who should replace Joe Torre as Yankee Skipper?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should replace Joe Torre as Yankee Skipper?

• Don Mattingly
    • Joe Girardi
    • Lou Brown

So I think the two top contenders early on appear to be Mattingly and Girardi. Who do you think gets the job?

I know alot of yanks fans have said matts should get it, but I think Girardi would do the best job with the staff. He worked wonders with what little he had at Florida and with a bigger payroll I think he could turn the team around. But then again, I'm not a yankee fan, so I could really give a s*** who they hired.

Head coach? LOL!!!

Torre is coming back. Especially after this comeback. Turn it on you don't want to miss it. You are in a different time zone so sit back and wait one hour.

:rl:

Max, I wish I believed. Honest, I do.

Head coach? LOL!!!

Torre is coming back. Especially after this comeback. Turn it on you don't want to miss it. You are in a different time zone so sit back and wait one hour.

I think I'm watching the right game. Hayes is on first right?

27165_512.jpg

Willie Randolph = Manager

Reggie can be the strength coach

Buck Showalter coaches 3rd

Zimmer coaches 1st

Jaba's Dad can be the bench coach

Pete Rose gets reinstated and becomes the hitting coach

You heard it here first.

Judging by your posts, I'm sure your already well-versed in that book.

Mavrik knows more about baseball than just about anyone not named MBN. If he is reading a book on it, it's probably because he wrote it.

Bowa would be a good coice. They need someone to blow a gasket every now and then. Tey should have gotten Pinella when they had a chance. Joe and is laid back attitude are so 90's. Come to think of it, so is the Yankees winning a title, see the relationship?

Lou Brown? The manager of the fictional 1989 Cleveland Indians?

When ARod opts out, should we offer a contract to Roger Dorn to play 3B as well?

Rick Vaughn could replace Mo -- I like his stuff (a little rough around the edges, but Gator can fix that), and Jake Taylor can be our new Catcher.

Lou Brown? The manager of the fictional 1989 Cleveland Indians?

When ARod opts out, should we offer a contract to Roger Dorn to play 3B as well?

Rick Vaughn could replace Mo -- I like his stuff (a little rough around the edges, but Gator can fix that), and Jake Taylor can be our new Catcher.

Lou would be perfect. Except the idea of him in a Yankee uniform and trying to inspire the team by having a cardboard cutout of the owner which he removes a piece of clothing everytime they win would be disturbing.

Just remember, Dorn's contract will stipulate he doesn't have to perform any callistenics he feels unnecessary.

Bowa would be a good coice. They need someone to blow a gasket every now and then. Tey should have gotten Pinella when they had a chance. Joe and is laid back attitude are so 90's. Come to think of it, so is the Yankees winning a title, see the relationship?

Bowa with the NY Media? Pass.

It should be Girardi. We need some energy from our manager. And there is no doubt in my mind Girardi would LOVE to be the manager of the Yankees. Not sure La Russa would love it and appreciate it as much as Girardi would. Girardi has ties with the Yankees, he's won 3 WS titles with us. He can be a long term answer as our manager.

Girardi in 08'.

It should be Girardi. We need some energy from our manager. And there is no doubt in my mind Girardi would LOVE to be the manager of the Yankees. Not sure La Russa would love it and appreciate it as much as Girardi would. Girardi has ties with the Yankees, he's won 3 WS titles with us. He can be a long term answer as our manager.

Girardi in 08'.

Who cares how much he loves it if he's bad at it.

Archived