TheGARV.. where are you?

No video and its lat Wednesday night? WTF?

TheGARV is out with Chad talking about his great velocity and this:

"I feel really good about the way I'm playing the game of football -- if you extract about five plays out of all four games. Ninety-five percent of the plays, I feel really good about. I feel like I've gotten better as a quarterback, better within the system, really doing some good things to help us get into some good plays and out of some bad plays, seeing things really well. Four or five plays, along with the losing, have overshadowed the good plays."

No video and its lat Wednesday night? WTF?

I was pretty sure that he wasn't going to have this one done in time. He is working on it and it is extra special this week. He is trying to deliver a message to the Giants.

Trying to deliver a message to the Giants? I hope that message is "Sorry about our drunked douche bag fans in your parking lot the weeks you arent there"

Yes 'drunked' fans, that is a pretty big problem. So is 'drunked' posting.

Hey I am thinking of starting a Giants site. You want to be a moderator?

http://extendtomcoughlin.com

You got me Max....I made a typo. Wow, I am humiliated. Anyway, where is the Garv with his apology for all of those dirty squatters fouling up our parking lot?

TheGARV skipped town man. Just back off. We are going through a lot right now. He stole everything out of our A\V room.

Archived