The Official JETS v. Iggles Game Thread

JetCane

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im gonna go with never. it appears as though he was given the job for life or something. He has 23 tds and 22 ints in his last 21 games, the offense doesnt get into the endzone and yet I feel that Mangini will stand at the podium again today and say "Chad is the starting QB".

Hey, they didn't get blown out and Chad only threw 1 pick. So what that they only scored 9 points. They just need more consistency. ;) In the mind of dopey NFL head coaches, and it appears Mangini is not going to break the mold, that should justify his keeping Chad starting.

Hey, they didn't get blown out and Chad only threw 1 pick. So what that they only scored 9 points. They just need more consistency. ;) In the mind of dopey NFL head coaches, and it appears Mangini is not going to break the mold, that should justify his keeping Chad starting.

11-21 128 yards and 1 int today......this is about what Chad does every game and yet some here think he is a great QB

Im gonna go with never. it appears as though he was given the job for life or something. He has 23 tds and 22 ints in his last 21 games, the offense doesnt get into the endzone and yet I feel that Mangini will stand at the podium again today and say "Chad is the starting QB".

and there it goes Eric would you consider a change at QB at this time. "no it comes down to the full group". amazing......

I want the following to happen:

Chad dropped

Clemens Starting

Dyson Cut

Nugent Cut

Tangini Fired

This team has made me physically sick 2 weeks in a row. THAT IS NOT GOOD!!!!!!

I want the following to happen-

Irish Jet becomes the GM of the Jets.

I thought this was opposite day.

Archived