The Official JETS v. Iggles Game Thread

JetCane

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congratulations Chad Pennington you haven't put up ONE SINGLE POINT this half-Clemens PLEASE Eric

look at the bright side of things...he hasnt thrown an int yet this game....of course the Eagles have helped him in that area by dropping a few...

I'm watching KC-Bengals. Herm has an exciting offense and defense out in KC. How much you wanna bet the Bengals will blow us out in 2 weeks?

Herm > Mangini

Im sorry but thats my judgement based on this season. Mangini has been awful and I mean awful this season!!!!

Nah Herm is better. 3rd and 15, throw a 17 yard out for the first down. Mangini would throw a 3 yard dumpoff. They are up 10-7, after their defense forced another turnover, and they're marching down field mixing the run and the pass. They should be up 17-7, but on the last drive LJ fumbled on the 1, something he doesn't do (471 touches without a fumble before that).

This guy replaced his old aging ineffective QB, in Trent Green, when it was not a popular decision, for Huard.

I still thinsk Edwards is the worst coach in NFL history. But the common denominator in the 2 Jets offenses is number 10, King Checkdown, Master of Dumpoffs, the Short Passing Softosser, the Guy who doesn't get it in the EZ, Chad Pennington. You can call any play you want, but if the QB is going to dump off to the safe short guy to pump up his completion%, it doesn't matter. Don Coryell coulnd't make this offense go.

Nah Herm is better. 3rd and 15, throw a 17 yard out for the first down. Mangini would throw a 3 yard dumpoff. They are up 10-7, after their defense forced another turnover, and they're marching down field mixing the run and the pass. They should be up 17-7, but on the last drive LJ fumbled on the 1, something he doesn't do (471 touches without a fumble before that).

This guy replaced his old aging ineffective QB, in Trent Green, when it was not a popular decision, for Huard.

He replaced Trent Green after he got him killed, LOL. And when did Herm/Hackett ever NOT run a draw on 3rd and 17? Really, what are you talking about?

Mangini doesnt call the offensive plays. Chad can change any plays he wants at the LOS or in the huddle. It is all on Chad, but if Mangini doesnt pull him soon he deserves to be criticized.

I want him to throw a pick six here just to put me out of my misery of watching him play. Bench his ***!!

He replaced Trent Green after he got him killed, LOL. And when did Herm/Hackett ever NOT run a draw on 3rd and 17? Really, what are you talking about?

Mangini doesnt call the offensive plays. Chad can change any plays he wants at the LOS or in the huddle.

One more thing about Pennington-that "run down the play clock to zero" crap is old hat. Every defense sees the film. It's now merely a great way to get your OL facing a herd of bulls getting a head start to time their charge with the play clock. Once again, no guesswork.

Mangini doesnt call the offensive plays. Chad can change any plays he wants at the LOS or in the huddle. It is all on Chad, but if Mangini doesnt pull him soon he deserves to be criticized.

I want him to throw a pick six here just to put me out of my misery of watching him play. Bench his ***!!

I'm watching the game and I'm telling you what's happening. 2 minute drill they've been chucking it down the field. There's another deep out.

One more thing about Pennington-that "run down the play clock to zero" crap is old hat. Every defense sees the film. It's now merely a great way to get your OL facing a herd of bulls getting a head start to time their charge with the play clock. Once again, no guesswork.

Thats a good point.

And on that sack, he should have stepped up in the pocket. But he went backwards (like he always does!!) right into the hands of Trent Cole. Just clueless in the pocket, zero awareness.

Clemens has the ability to evade sacks like that, Chad just does not.

Archived