John Chaney...

Jet/BosoxFan

I dont see why this psychopath isnt already fired as a result of that St. Joe kid's broken arm? Just based on the fact than none of the jock-sniffing suckasses at ESPN think he should be fired pretty much solidifies my belief that he should be axed YESTERDAY. They said the same crap about Ron Artest (while he belongs in the slammer) as they searched frantically for other people to blame for his maniacal display of violence. Time to stop the f'n madness!!!

He reminds me of John Kreese of the Kobra Kai Dojo that infamously told one of his thugs to "Sweep the leg"

Chaney has gotten out of control-

At an award dinner he starts spilling his guts about politics that had nothing to do obviously for the reason of the award banquet.

I do not think he should lose his job but some form of stiffer penalty is needed. This is the exact oopposite of what we want to teach our youth to do- to win at all costs and nothing else matters in life- it is only a BB game guys and girls

Temple is sh*t-scared of the Black Coaches Association and Bill Cosby, that's why. If we want to be honest, every team has a player on it whose job it is to go out there and push people around. Chaney just put words to it. Still, both he and the player went overboard and he should be gone. He's an embarrassment to college basketball.

Temple is Sh#t-scared of the Black Coaches Association and Bill Cosby, that's why. If we want to be honest, every team has a player on it whose job it is to go out there and push people around. Chaney just put words to it. Still, both he and the player went overboard and he should be gone. He's an embarrassment to college basketball.

Of course every team has vile thugs who think they are NHL enforcers...but thats not why he should be fired. He should be fired because his coaching decision was the root cause of a COLLEGE STUDENT's career probably being cut short if not ended.

He has a track record of being a crazy f*ck. I dont care what color he is and Bill Cosby has his own problems these days. Time to pull the trigger on this maniac.

john chaney is a class A scumbag, I still remember that Calipari incident from way back (one of the first memories I have of being a sports fan)

i was surprised that he wasnt fired then, this only adds to my confusion :evil:

He should be fired! Definately. He's been violent in the past - a la Calipari in '94 after a UMASS game. Now this.

Then he says he'll send in the "goons" in after them if the refs don't call illegal picks. What a racist!

John, your 73 going on 100. Die or retire already. The game has passed you by.

Archived