The Official Yankee Fan "The Red Sox will DEFINITELY win the World Series" thread

Jetlag

Let's hear it Yankee fans. How badly are the Red Sox going to run through this ALCS and WS?

There's a great chance of them not even losing another game. I mean when they beat the Indians in 4, they can pretty much bench half their line-up for the series versus the Rockies. I could definitely see the whole team staying completely healthy and their pitching remaining at this dominant level.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's hear it Yankee fans. How badly are the Red Sox going to run through this ALCS and WS?

There's a great chance of them not even losing another game. I mean when they beat the Indians in 4, they can pretty much bench half their line-up for the series versus the Rockies. I could definitely see the whole team staying completely healthy and their pitching remaining at this dominant level.

I don't want to talk about it right now.. I hate the ****ing red sox.

**** the sox.. series tied at 1.. lets go tribe.

Mods...please delete the post above, mangenious is clearly a little slow.

Ok so the Red Sox lost a game, that's alright. The next 3 games will be a joke. Even the lowly Cleveland Indians get lucky once in awhile. Westbrook will get smashed up and Paul Byrd is going to see his junk baller stuff sent to outer space.

the indians might give the sox a run for their money. i just dont think the sox will win the world series if they get there

If you could delete this one also while you're at it, that'd be fantastic.

Listen if you're not going to talk about how great this Red Sox team is and how easily they're going to take down the World Series then don't post in this thread.

the indians might give the sox a run for their money. i just dont think the sox will win the world series if they get there

If you could delete this one also while you're at it, that'd be fantastic.

Listen if you're not going to talk about how great this Red Sox team is and how easily they're going to take down the World Series then don't post in this thread.

The Sawx hit a speedbump the other day

Those wacky Sawx roll in the next 3 games with their superior pitching and pen

Ortiz and Manny go 29 for 30 these next 3 games (the only out is a superb over the fence HR stealing play by former Sawx great Trot Nixon robbing Ortiz of his 4th HR of the game) and JD Drew is named series MVP

Gosh darn.

We can't help but trip over our own two feet lately. We had our ace Japanese $100 million hurler on 10 days rest, but damn, we couldn;t get out of our own way

No big deal. The reliable Timmy Wakefield goes tomorrow....we'll score 20, and tie this thing up.

Sawx nation will sleep well knowing the 'ol knuckballer will be toeing the hill for the 'Ol Towne team

Gosh darn.

We can't help but trip over our own two feet lately. We had our ace Japanese $100 million hurler on 10 days rest, but damn, we couldn;t get out of our own way

No big deal. The reliable Timmy Wakefield goes tomorrow....we'll score 20, and tie this thing up.

Sawx nation will sleep well knowing the 'ol knuckballer will be toeing the hill for the 'Ol Towne team

LOL that is pretty funny.

100 million dollar bust. That hurts.

LOL that is pretty funny.

100 million dollar bust. That hurts.

I cant believe JonEJet made a post tonight. That never happens when the Sox lose!

Max: It doesn't hurt at all as the Sox high priced pitcher didn't get sent down to the minors (I'm talking about you Igawa!).

I cant believe JonEJet made a post tonight. That never happens when the Sox lose!

Max: It doesn't hurt at all as the Sox high priced pitcher didn't get sent down to the minors (I'm talking about you Igawa!).

Big difference between a $45 million bust and a $100 million bust. I'm just sayin'.;-)

The Sox have the Indians RIGHT where they want them. Do we not all remember that magical 2004 season?? The Red Sox are a true come from behind team and will prove it very shortly.

Anyone who doesn't think Red Sox are going to dominate the post season from here on out can kindly not post in this thread.

How much does spending a billion dollars with nothing to show for it feel?

No wonder George is losing his mind.

Yeah that hurts. Because if George doesn't spend that money it is somehow getting transfered to my checking account.

LOL, so weak man. Really weak.

The Sox have won once in the last 90+ years but hey, let's talk about Giambi's contract. Ah yeah, good times. Good times indeed.

:rl:

Yeah that hurts. Because if George doesn't spend that money it is somehow getting transfered to my checking account.

LOL, so weak man. Really weak.

The Sox have won once in the last 90+ years but hey, let's talk about Giambi's contract. Ah yeah, good times. Good times indeed.

:rl:

Just like I didn't spend any money on Dice-K.

Oh, well.

Just like I didn't spend any money on Dice-K.

Oh, well.

Well again the money doesn't mean all that much. What is cool about it from a Yankees fan perspective is that they won the rights to get him and he is clearly burned out right now.

Maybe he will rebound next year. But this year he isn't getting it done!

Well again the money doesn't mean all that much. What is cool about it from a Yankees fan perspective is that they won the rights to get him and he is clearly burned out right now.

Maybe he will rebound next year. But this year he isn't getting it done!

What's cool about it from a Red Sox fan perspective is that he's still playing.

Even though we all know the Indians are clearly the class of the AL.

Archived