Gary Sheffield = worst guy in baseball?!?!

Jet/BosoxFan

1) Schilling

2) David Wells

3) Millar

4) Jason Veridouche

5) Johnny Damon

6) Manny Ramirez

7) Papi Ortiz

8) Mike Timlin

9) Tito Francona

10) Thea Epstein

Why not list the entire Sox line-up? :roll:

But please explain Manny Ramirez? How can anyone hate the idiot savant? The sloppy hitting machine? The fun-loving fool? Example: He was interviewed this past Friday morning by WEEI Sport Radio - the man was in la-la land....he reported that he was building a beautiful home in his wife's home country -Argentina - for his beautiful family - 'cause he's sooooo blessed - and then his wife reports that Manny is just being Manny - the house (and where they spent much of the off-season) is being built in her homeland of Brazil, not Argentina. Honestly, the guy is comletely oblivious to the world around him. Completely content, happy and go-lucky. Maybe that is why he can hit a 100 mph fastball?

Somtimes I wish I were just like him. :lol:

That's a funny story. Brazil...Argentina...at least he was in Latin America.

Oblivious and in la-la land...what makes him any different than us Jets fans?

Why not list the entire Sox line-up? :roll:

But please explain Manny Ramirez? How can anyone hate the idiot savant? The sloppy hitting machine? The fun-loving fool? Example: He was interviewed this past Friday morning by WEEI Sport Radio - the man was in la-la land....he reported that he was building a beautiful home in his wife's home country -Argentina - for his beautiful family - 'cause he's sooooo blessed - and then his wife reports that Manny is just being Manny - the house (and where they spent much of the off-season) is being built in her homeland of Brazil, not Argentina. Honestly, the guy is comletely oblivious to the world around him. Completely content, happy and go-lucky. Maybe that is why he can hit a 100 mph fastball?

Somtimes I wish I were just like him. :lol:

He's a showboat and if he played in the 50's he would be eating out of straw for the rest of his life by now.

Honest to God, Smizz - if he's "showboating" he is completely unaware of it. It's as if he's literally stuck with the mind of an eight year old. He's the Latino Peter Pan, for crissakes!

I Love the guy - he cracks me up. My favorite Manny line af all time - after he was awarded the MVP for the WS: I knew someday, to be champion would be the destination. - Stone cold sober, mind you.

How can your hate someone that says that? :lol:

Troll: fair enough. But Boston fans wrongly crucified Buckner for '86. It was not his fault but his life was ruined because everyone singled THAT play out when there was a lot more to it.

That play was blown WAY out of proportion. It isn't as if the Sox were one out away from winning the World Series. The save had already been blown and the game was tied. The Cubs had a three-run lead when the Bartman play happened and it sent things spiralling out of control. I liken the play to a house of cards. The pressure was so intense and all it took was one card to send the whole thing toppling down. Bartman was the card.

Bosox:

Do you even try to be truthful? Garcia didn't beat the kid up. Are you talking about the thing with Shane Spencer?

Yes Max, you know what I am talking about. Dont play stupid..if indeed youre playing.

Spencer was there but he pulled Karim Garcia off of the defenseless pizza delivery BOY (mind you) who was like 19 or 20 years old.

Garcia was piss drunk as usual and told the cops that he "didnt remember anything." The kid said Karim p*ssed on him after he roughed him up.

Plus, Karim has a history of tag teaming with a gutless former Yankee teammate while beating down some skinny kids. He's a piece of dogsh*t, Max. And why are you still defending this dingleberry? He's not even a Yankee, you shouldnt be aspiring to go down on him anymore like Captain Overrated

That play was blown WAY out of proportion. It isn't as if the Sox were one out away from winning the World Series. The save had already been blown and the game was tied. The Cubs had a three-run lead when the Bartman play happened and it sent things spiralling out of control. I liken the play to a house of cards. The pressure was so intense and all it took was one card to send the whole thing toppling down. Bartman was the card.

The Cubs still had time to win game 7

The Cubs still had time to win game 7

You had to bring that up - I was there and had to be physically restrained from rushing the field when Swami Baker called the good Dr. Dave Veres in from the pen. Forget the fact Zambrano had a few days rest and is built like an ox to begin with. Woody did not have it that night. Couldn't hit corners with his heat and his breaking stuff was way off. It happens - but to bring in turds like that when youre down to your last match is assinine. Unfortunately we have the same genius steering the boat this year.

I've heard just about enough of this Cubs talk.

Isnt it ironic that you trade for Nomar, then miss the playoffs by a nose?

Isn't it ironic that you don't win s#it for almost 90 years and then turn into a big shot?

I hope to see the Cubs and Yanks in the World Series, after they cream your classless group of misfits.

I've heard just about enough of this Cubs talk.

Isnt it ironic that you trade for Nomar, then miss the playoffs by a nose?

Yeah -and nobody here has heard anywhere near enough about the Redsox. We didnt miss anything by a nose pally - they choked it well starting with the Mets.

Troll...Bosox talked a big game even when his team was losing all the time!

Isn't it ironic that you don't win s#it for almost 90 years and then turn into a big shot?

I hope to see the Cubs and Yanks in the World Series, after they cream your classless group of misfits.

Cubs-vs-Yanks??? Unless youre talking about the World Series of Poker...I dont think you'll have to worry about that one.

That's a funny story. Brazil...Argentina...at least he was in Latin America.

It really is a different world for some people. Must be nice to lead a charmed life.

Now where did I put my damn slinky?

Archived