Movies that came out recently on DVD

vinnys025

Ok, I just rented Be cool and Napoleon Dynamite. I rented Be cool because looking at the actors that were in it, it had to be funny. I Rented ND because it won best movie on the MTV movie awards..i had to give it a try.

I watched both of them and was very disapointed. Am I the only one that thought that both of these movies were absolute garbage? Maybe i'm loosing my sense of humor, but this was AWFUL!!!

I'll just go watch Anchorman again, I always get numerous laughs out of that movie no matter how many times I watch it.

Vin, in a couple of days you'll find yourself laughing at stuff from Napoleon Dynamite. I was the same way--like, wtf? But then a couple days later I'd be driving or something and a Nap Dynamite scene would pop in my head and I'd laugh about it. It's a slow-burn movie.

As for Be Cool, I would not see that if you forced me to. ELmore Leonard sucks, and his movies are worse.

Vin, in a couple of days you'll find yourself laughing at stuff from Napoleon Dynamite. I was the same way--like, wtf? But then a couple days later I'd be driving or something and a Nap Dynamite scene would pop in my head and I'd laugh about it. It's a slow-burn movie.

As for Be Cool, I would not see that if you forced me to. ELmore Leonard sucks, and his movies are worse.

Exactly, Napolean Dynamite takes a while to sink in. I also really enjoyed Be Cool. The Rock stole the show.

Anchorman was easily the worst movie ever made by Wil Ferrel

agreed on achorman, i just watched it the other night - terrible.

as for the others, i haven't seen be cool, and i thought napolean dynamite was decent, but not worth the hype it received.

i saw longest yard last week and was pleasantly suprised. very entertaining movie and much better than the previews let on.

Archived